Chapter 27

Ashlie's POV

I got out of my car and headed towards the beach. My boots were covered in sand as I walked further. There was this massive rock that was flat on top so I walked over to it and took a seat on it. I pushed my hair back as I sighed. I put down my arms onto my lap and crossed my legs.

I looked at the sky that was only just beginning to rise.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I pulled my phone out of my sweater pocket.
It was Jon.

I press onto the green button and held the phone next to my ear. "Hello?" I say "Hey, Ashlie" He replied back

"Hey, Uh, I need to ask you something"

"Sure. What's up?"

"First off, cut the bullshit. Stop pretending to act all natural, as if nothing happened since you last disappeared. Cory has been so worried about you, even your parents"

I heard Jon sigh

"Where are you? I wasn't able to track you with my powers"

"Right now, I don't want to be found Ashlie"

"What do you mean you don't want to be found? In case you haven't noticed, I'm the only one who has these kinds of powers, meaning I'm the only one who knows where you're at"

"Sorry Ashlie, but I can't tell you where, or even when"

I frown. "When?" I thought to myself.

"I have to go. I'll call you some other time"

I brought the phone down to my eye level. He hung up the call before I did this time. I turned off my phone and faced it downwards. I looked back up to see the ocean ahead. "When... What is Jon doing this time?" I whispered to myself.

To be continued...
I'm gonna start writing the others POV but short stories, except Cory. He's the main character lol

If that's cool with you guys, if anyone will read this.

I'm starting to get Inspired and shit, just prepare for really detailed description lol

Does anyone like Aphmau? If not, that's fine lol I wrote a fan Fic about a specific character and WOW LGBT+

I wish people could just hear my sarcasm through text lol

Welp