Chapter 5

*I just wanted you guys to know that the last chapter was total cringe lol

"Then say Life comes around once, so I'm going to do whatever makes me happy, and I'll be with whoever makes me smile"

"Hey uh- Cor?" "Yeah?" "Umm. Can I ask you something?" "Sure, what's up?" "..Say that uh- Someone wanted to die. How would you react?" "What do you mean?" "How would you react if someone that your close to dies?" "I-I don't know. I mean, I would be- " "Would you be sad?" "Well- Yeah! But I wouldn't be sad for to long because it's just life and you have to move on. But I would be sad still" "What if they committed suicide?" "..Umm- Well- I would cry? I would be upset and everything in life will be miserable. Why are you asking this Jon?" "No reasons"

"Is he alright?" I hear "Yeah. He has a lot to take in" Someone else says "And how much is that?" "I don't kno-" "Can-Can I- talk to him about all this? I can figure out why" "You sure?" "Yes" "Yeah, ok. Let me just uh tell him something real quick" I hear footsteps coming closer to me "Cory-Cory?" My eyes slowly open seeing Ashlie "Tommy wants to talk to you, if that's alright" She asked "Tommy's here?" I said "Yeah. I just came to say- Don't piss him off. I'll be outside" She walked by Tommy and looked at him and then left off to the door. Tommy looks down and doesn't move. "Hey" he finally says. I don't respond of how terrified I was the other night. He comes closer and looks at my face "I'm sorry about all this.. I didn't mean to do that. I didn't mean for any of this to happen! My life's been shit lately and I have no clue what I'm doing. Cory- I--I need to tell you something. What ever your thinking in your head, everyday, every second, every hour and minutes and days and weeks. Don't listen to it or you'll end up like me" He laughs but stops. "Here, take this" He said as he is handing me pills "W-What is this?" I ask not even taking it "To do the right thing. Take it" I don't take it "I said TAKE IT!" He shouted. I hesitate and grab it. "Good. Just don't tell anyone I gave you this. Don't listen to thoughts" he laughs and walks over to the door stopping "By the way, it was nice seeing you. Carl" and leaves. I look at the pills he gave me and so many thoughts came to my head. I put them under my pillow and look at the ceiling. Why does life always have choices to choose? Ashlie comes in and says "Did he tell you anything or give you anything?" See? I have to choose if I want to tell her or not tell her. "No" I respond "You sure?" She asked "Yeah" I said "I don't believe you. He gave you the pills, didn't he?" She comes over and reaches under my pillow showing the pills Tommy gave me. "I can't let you do this!" She says "Ashlie, Wait!" She backs up and I get up from the bed and go over to her trying to stop her. "S-Shut up! This isn't real!" She said to me in shock. "Ashlie! Fine! Fine-- I won't kill myself! Your right Ashlie. Everyone does cares about me. I don't know what happened to me. I just- I- But if I just.. I can see why Jon wanted to kill himself. Jon had worst than me. If I just asked him what was going on, none of this would've happened.... Ashlie I'm sorry- I'm sorry for everything. I'm not me anymore and I wish I still was but I'm not. I do need to relax" I say "Then tell me why you were trying to hide this from me!" She said. I looked at the floor not saying anything. Ashlie sighs and says "Well, I'm going to have to put these away and I'll have a talk with Tommy about this. I'll be back. The others might and come visit you too" I look up at her and sit back down on the bed and mouth an "Okay" She waves and walks out the door, closing it. I still can't imagine what Tommy is going through right now or how Jon was going through this. I lay down with a big sigh, staring at the ceiling. I just noticed how boring it is to stay in a room all day. But what could I possibly do with nothing to do? Right about now, I would really want to read my comic books of SuperHero's. I imagine every single drawings on each page. Saving the world an all.
It's been 4 hours already and no one came to visit. I hated to be alone sometimes only because I always get trapped in so many thoughts and could never get out, I was never alone for this long though. Usually someone would always appear and talk to me. "Ugh! This is so irritating!" I shouted smashing the pillow on my face over and over. I wish I can get out already! Ashlie must've showed them the pills I was trying to kill myself with, which meant- I have to stay here longer! "Are you kidding me!" I yelled, gripping the ends of my hair. Then- all of the sudden it hit me. I can rewind time! Why didn't  I think of that?? I went back to when Tommy gave me the pills-
Tommy walks over to the door stopping "By the way, it was nice seeing you. Carl" and leaves. I decided not to put the pills under my pillow, seeing that Ashlie knew I hid them under the pillow. Instead I hid them under the bed. Ashlie comes in and says "Did he tell you anything or give you anything?" "No" I respond "You sure?" She asked "Yeah" I said "I don't believe you. He gave you the pills, didn't he?" She comes over and shoves her hand under the pillow, feeling nothing but the cloth of the pillow. "Oh- I just thought he would've gave them to you. Sorry about that" She backs up a bit scratching the back of her neck. I can't believe that worked. "I'll come visit some time again. The others might and come visit you too. And! Big news~ You will be out of here in at least 2 or 3 days!" She's smiles and waves saying a Good-Bye to me and left. I sighed in relief being able to leave in this place. I scoot to the edge of the bed and look underneath seeing the pills standing there. What do I do with them? Should I get rid of it? Or should I- It wouldn't be the best idea but my gut is telling me otherwise. So I kept them and hid them, wondering what I would do with them.
I'm actually not excited to go back to school. I hate Max. He's an asshole. Going back to school and he'll make fun of me, the second I get on the bus, the second I'm in class. It's kinda embarrassing that Bri always saves the day for me. But at least I'll be able to see Nick and Dawn- Ashlie, Well not really. She's older than me which meant she's in Eleventh Grade with Tommy and I'm in Tenth Grade with Nick and Dawn- Jon was too...

To be continued...