Chapter 26

Okay, apparently what I just read from Jon's journal was that he was friends with Max? My mind is completely lost. It's spinning so fast I had to shake out of my thoughts and close the notebook quickly.

I got up from the chair at my desk and headed to my bed and flopped face down. I sighed ironically loud into my pillow.

"First it was all sad and depressing and the next it's all super power, sciencey stuff" I said inside my head. "Okay, Okay. Lets freshen up. Lets shake off the romance shit- Oh shit, I forgot about Bri" I lifted my head up a bit and reached for my phone underneath the pillow.

Their were text messages from Bri. At least five of them. When I decided to text her back, I completely forgot what happened between the two of us after Tommy and Ashlie brought us to see a movie. I kissed Bri.

I got all caught up with Jon that I forgot that even happened.

I unlocked my phone to see what she said.

From Bri:
"Hey Cory, After what happened at the movies. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me"
"I couldn't keep my feelings hidden away, it was impossible to do that when you're with me"
"Just a friendly reminder, Don't forget to come to my party on Friday"
"P.S You having super powers is pretty cool, just don't do anything stupid with them haha"
"P.S.S
Btw I didn't expect you to kiss me right on the spot ;)"

It was just a kiss. It was just a kiss. It was just a kiss. Oh god, I don't even want to think about what happened at the beach.
That was really awkward.

I sighed and put down my phone back underneath the pillow. I rolled over onto my back and stared at my grey ceiling.

I'll find Jon.

I know I will.

To be continued...

I'm so sorry, this was barley a chapter lol the writers block REALLY hit me hard these past months. My goal is to finish this book, for real lol