Chapter 28

Back since Chapter 7
Part 1
Nick started laughing and said "Even to this day, Ashlie gets exited for Ice Cream" "Shut up!" She said playfully.

I finish up mine and threw it out in the garbage "You're done already?!" Ashlie said to me

"Yep. Thanks for taking me here you guys" I say

"You're welcome friend" They all say in unison then they all look at each other saying

"Hey! How'd you know I was gonna say that?"

"I was going to say that!"

"No I was!"

And then they started to argue about it. I laughed to myself as they didn't notice. At least their happy, But why can't I? Soon after that, they all finished and we drove back home, seeing it was 11:01 PM already.

Nick and Dawn said their goodbyes to me when they got off at there place.

Nick's POV

As were walking down the sidewalk through the neighborhood, I look over at Dawn and said "Did Jon call you by any chance yet?"

Dawn shook his head "Nope. Hopefully he does. Oh! By the way," He stopped walking and I stopped with him raising my eyebrow in curiosity

"After school tomorrow, we're gonna meet up with Jon over in the forest. Just make sure Cory doesn't have an eye on us and have suspicion"

"Alright, but why does Jon want to meet us at the forest"

"He discovered another power"

I stared at Dawn with my mouth hung out. How many more powers does he need?! What in the world

"What!" I shouted

"Exactly. We're about to find out"

We started to walk and get back home. When we arrived at my house I said to Dawn "Can I ask you a quick question?"

"Sure" Dawn sat over at the couch as I went to go fill up a cup of water from the refrigerator.

"Does Ashlie and Tommy know Jon's alive?" I finished filling up the cup and went over to where Dawn was. He looked up at me and said "Of course not, I'm sure of that,"

Dawn was about to stop talking but he seemed curious on why I would ask that, I mean I already know both Ashlie and Tommy don't know about Jon being alive

"Why'd you ask?"

I thought about it for awhile. I haven't seen Ashlie in school for awhile but that's just her, she normally skips out on school but it's been longer.

I shrugged and said "I was thinking, just to make sure"

Dawn slowly nodded at my response and forgot that happened. Then suddenly, his phone started ring. It was Jon. He picked up.

"Hello?"

No one answered and then the call was ended.

"That was wired" I say

Then he got a text saying

"Sorry about calling you, didn't mean too"

"Oh, okay. It's fine. What were you doing?"

"Nothing much. Hanging around some places"

"That's cool, don't get spotted though"

"Don't worry. Anyways, I have to go. Ttyl"

To be continued....

The next chapter will get detailed as hell lol Maybe a few parts I'll just slack off and get the chapter moving faster because chances are I'll get another WRITERS BLOCK!

I'm honestly surprised a few people are still reading this since 2017 in AUGEST! IT'S ALMOST AUGEST TOO wat