Chapter 13

I'm so sorry for waiting this long to write this chapter today. There are many things that are happening in my head that I can't exactly just pick up my device and write a chapter.

I give a stuttering breath and just left the house. I walk outside not even knowing where I could go.
I ended up at 'Our' hideout place. I started to cry. I don't know why. I punch the wooden wall. I don't know why, I'm not even mad or-or... "I don't fucking know!" I shout. The tears roll down my face. I put my back against the wall and slide down it as I sit on the floor, pulling my knees up and my head resting on my arms. I take a deep breathe trying so hard not to cry. This is all a waste of time. I tell myself over and over everyday it's my fault when everyone says it's not. It clearly is, I can't believe I did that to him when he needed my help, he trusted me too....

Ashlie's POV

After seeing Cory run away not wanting to see umm Jon anymore, we were stupid enough to think he wanted to come see him again. I guess we were wrong about it. We're all worried about him, I'm also worried about Tommy too. He hasn't been doing well over the past few months. He trusted me and he told me about the cuts on his wrist. That's why I'm worried. I want him to stop but he locks himself in his room and not wanting to come out in till the next two days.
I follow up the trail and head over to Tommy's house to check up on him. I walk up to his door and press the doorbell. After a few minutes nobody came to the door. I frown. I ring the doorbell again.
No one.
I begin to worry. But I know he's in there.
"Tommy?" I shout "Please open the door, it's me, Ashlie" It was quiet and I still waited till finally someone opened the door. It was Tommy. I could hear him sniffling, a hint of crying. "Tommy.. Can I come in? Please" I ask. He steps aside and he let's me in. As I walk in I close the door and look at him. "Tommy, don't tell me you've been cutting again" I say frowning "I had too.. Cory saw them" he responded as he cries. I hug him "He was your best friend Tommy, he respects you and everything else that you do, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you to do this to yourself. Nobody does, not even Jon. Even if someone sees them, it dose not mean that you should draw with silver" "Red is my favorite color...." I release the hug and grab his wrist and bring him over to the bathroom. Looking at it, it's dripping and dripping, skin around it is all puffy and pinkish red, some are dried cuts too. I hate seeing him like this, I hate that he's living like this when there are many many other things that are positive and not the negative. I Made him sit and I grabbed a few napkins and started cleaning it and aid it as well too. "There are many things to be living for and you know it" I say "You're my friend and you always will and I'll never give up on you nor will the others. We're always here"