Chapter 4

*This story will get sad real fast somewhat so prepare. Idk
*This story is also inspired by my life and a superhero named-- Spider-Man (but Peter Parker the most) lol

"Ashlie? Haven't seen Ashlie in a month" Dawn said "She- looks different. That's probably why you didn't notice her" I say "Where is she anyways?" "She said she had to go do something before coming to class" Nick replies. Figures. "Let's just head to class" I say and continue walking. I walk into class and head to my desk. I sit down thinking about my sketchbook. "By the way~ You should show Bri the drawing you made of her" I bite my lip and stare at the drawing I made of Bri. I get snapped out of my thoughts when someone grabbed my sketchbook in the air looking at it for themselves "Pft, you drew Bri? What a creep" Max... I turn around and stand up trying to grab back my sketchbook but fail "Max! Give it back!" I shouted hovering over him. "Yo Bri! Come check out what Cory drew you" He says across the room. No-no-no-no! This isn't happening.. "Yo Max! Why don't you leave Cory alone. And give him back his sketchbook right now!" Max just throws it over on my desk and says "Whatever" eye rolling. I looked at Bri and said "Umm- Thanks.." "It's no problem. Say, that's a really good drawing of me! I never thought you had such talent like this" "T-Thanks" I said again. I sit back down and thought of how Bri actually liked my drawing. Nick was coming over to me and says "Dude- I just saw that whole thing happen! You should date her~" "Nick! Shut the fuck up!" I whisper. In the corner of my eye I can see Bri staring at me, I stare back and smile "She totally likes you" Nick said looking where I'm looking "Yeah right" I said rolling my eyes.
"What a loser you are. Nobody knows who you are. Why not kill yourself! Like you did to JON!" "I-I didn't kill Him!" I shout "But you did! Your useless now and nobody cares about you, you should kill yourself!" "I-I'm not useless! I just saved someone's life!" I shouted "Just accept the fate! She was supposed to die and so are you. Just take the pills and all of this will be over! Accept the fate!" I cry and cry thinking that everyone really Does hate me, don't care about me, It was all my fault! Maybe I should end this all.. "Cory-Cory.."
"Cory!!" Someone shakes me and I open my eyes seeing myself still in class with all eyes on me. I get out of my chair and backing up hitting a wall behind me and slowly fall down. pulling my knees up and my head resting in my arms and start crying. "Cory! It's going to be okay. We'll call your mom to pick you up. Just take deeps breathes and relax. It's okay... It's okay" It's Ashlie saying these things. Nick knows that Ashlie can keep me to relax. "Come on Cory. We need to take you to the office" She says but I just shake my head over and over holding myself tighter. "Cory.. Come on, please.. I can't see you like this. Take my hand" She says softly. I whimper and open my mouth to say something "Someone just please kill me!" I shout. I swear it felt like I froze time. The whole classroom was silent and couldn't make myself look up from how terrified I am. "Cory! Don't say that! Why would you- ....Cory, stop thinking it's your fault. Please Cory! I don't know what to do. I never seen you like this before. Cory it's been 30 days! I-I don't know how to handle this!" Soon she began to cry too. "Please Cory. Just take my hand. We'll go to the office together" She says trying to convince me "And what will you do!? Take me to a therapy??" I shout as I quiver. "No one cares about me!" I said. I can feel Ashlie's hand in my hand. "Come with me.. Please" I grit my teeth trying to shut my mouth from getting another sob but fails and I shiver, my heart beats fast, I feel myself sweat. I take Ashlie's hand and look up just seeing a blur from my watery eyes. "Everything is going to be okay" She says a bit softer and quieter. She helps me up as my legs fail to keep me standing. I can hear the whole class whispering and it gets on my nerves. Me and Ashlie get out of the classroom and my whole view gets slower. I can hear myself breathing hard. As soon as we got to the office my eyes start to close and I fall over passing out. "Cory! Cory!-" Sounds like an echo

*Beep *Beep *Beep A noise from a hospital. I grunt and slowly open my eyes seeing myself in a hospital bed. Wait why am I in a hospital? I look around the room seeing a sign saying 'Suicidal Watch' Great. I don't need to be put on watch! I can never be alone! Now everyones going to be talking about me all over school. I see a clock saying its 2:00 AM. What the hell. I slept from that whole day?? What even happened. I see the door open revealing- Bri? "Bri? What are you doing here?" I say "Oh hey! Your awake. Umm- I came over to see how your doing. I mean if that's ok with you" She says "Y-Yeah, I'm fine with it" I said. She comes closer and gives me a stuffed animal bear "Uh here. This was mine, thought you might want it as a gift. It uh- helped me through a lot of stress and it worked and I hope it works for you" I grab the bear and say "You don't have to do this" I say holding it out to her but she pushes it back to me "You should have it" She smiles and I smiled back. "I gotta go, but I'll see you tomorrow or something" She says walking over to the door "Bye" I said as she leaves and closes the door behind her. I still can't believe this is happening! So much is happening, I get this power out of no where, Tommy is a bitch, Ashlie is giving drugs to Tommy and also gave him a fucking gun, and now I'm here in a Suicidal Watch that I DON'T need. The door opens with Ashlie coming towards me but I don't say anything and I didn't look at her. "Cory. I'm sorry I brought you here but it was for your own good..." She says sitting down on a chair. "It's just- I don't want you to kill yourself Cory! Cory I'm serious, This isn't your fault. And if you still think it's your fault- then- then-..." She sighs while she fidgets with her hands. "Tommy's right. I should die" I say. She looks up at me and stands up "What? No! Tommy is NOT right! Tommy needs time to relax like you do" She says "Why did you even give Tommy a gun?" I ask. She looks me in the eyes "..... I can't tell you that" "Why not? So he can kill me?" I said "N-No!" She places her hands on her forehead and sighs "Tommy wants to kill himself too" I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say "Why?" I ask "Wait- Why would you give him a gun to kill himself??" I added "Tommy doesn't really have a- Happy life" Ashlie said sitting back down. I forgot that he did. His parents would always argue every morning and night and you can't stand it. Tommy always hung out with us everyday so he can get away. His closest friend was Jon the most. I can almost see the same personality. "What happened to him after umm- Jon d-died?" I ask "He was really sad and got mad and blamed everyone for it. So I stuck with him everyday to make him feel better even if he gets angry. He's sorry for saying those things to you and kicking you. He couldn't really control himself from doing that. Cory he doesn't want you to die. He wants you to live" "R-Really?" I say "Yes. So please. Don't cry. Don't say it's your fault. Don't kill yourself. Don't think everyone hates you, because we do care for you" Ashlie comes over and hugs me and I hug her back while we both start crying in each other's shoulders.
"Listen to Ashlie. I'm sorry my death made everyone sad but don't cry anymore, Remember me. Don't let anyone get in the way of your happiness" "But what if they do?" "Then say Life comes around once, so I'm going to do whatever makes me happy, and I'll be with whoever makes me smile"

To be continued...