The sleepover

Y/n POV
While i was walking i turn to see the boy's and Ademir says, are u crazy u gave me a heart attack, maybe i am i say back. Go away just leave me alone and dont turn back, we were almost home so yeah, are u sure Ademir asked. Yes i am sure i say back, ok suite yourself with that they left, i stopped and watched them utill they were gone. Once they were gone i ran to my bffs house, which was pretty close. Her name is Ashley  Once at her house i called her and said im outside you're house open the door, ok let me go down there. She opened the door and i hug her hey can i sleep here for tonight i ask, yeah of course she says. She took me to the closest guest room to her room, thanks i say . What happend she asked don't remind me i answer, we both laughed and said our good nights because it was around 11:32pm. Just wen i was about to go to sleep i hear my phone ding,i look at it and its a txt message from Ademir, hey are u ok i read it and put my phons back to sleep. I hear my phone again and again, i look at it and its messages from Mikey Ademir and Jake. I sigh and put my phone on silence i closed my eyes and let darkness take over me. I woke up around 6:45am. I get up and grabe my things and head to Natalie room (my bestfriend). I wrote he a note that i was going back home. I walked home and wen i got there i saw Mikeys car in the drive way,i roll my eyes and walk in the front door and see all of them knocked out on the sofa. I slowly and quietly walk in and put away my stuff, i walk over to Ademir and gently give him a kiss on the cheek. I stared at him sleeping so peacefully, i walk over to Jake and kiss his cheek to. I walked over to Mikey and kiss his cheek softly,but then.....
(To be continued)

Peace✌