payback part 2

The next day in the morning

I call Jake and tell him to bring his cologne ok he said. Ademir you ready bro, If Mikey goes f Jake take him off ok and if he trys to leave dont let him go. I see Jake pulling up in the driveway, he walks in and spraied some cologne in my face. You ready he said , i nodd and smile. Ademir calles Mikey and hes already coming,
Jake passes the cologne to Ademir so he could spray the house. Me and Jake go up to mr roon Jake takes his pants off and shirt i turn around so i couldn't see him, he's looking at me i signal him to turn around i just had my shorts and my bra on. I set up a hidden camera. I take off my shirt and laydown Y/n are u sure u want to do this to Mikey, why are u asking me that he is the one ho started it.  True but dont u think you're going to rough on him, i turn around and say no. I hear the door open its Mikey, me and Jake act like we were sleeping, i grabb his hand and put it over me. I hear the door open and its Mikey Ademir behind with his camera,  i sit up amd cover my chest, JAKE Y/N WHAT THE HECK. Bro it look what it looks like. Mikey i ummm i look at him, Y/n you broke my heart. He looked at Jake and ran tworads him he choked him, MIKEY STOP STOP ITS A PRANK. He lets go of jake and looks at me it is, yes it is i found out u were gonna prank me so i wanted to prank u before u pranked me. He looked at Jake and he nodded Bro it was just a prank Ademir said pulling him off of jake. He ran to me and gave me a hug , see that's why i dont want u to prank me like that i said, i pull away from the hug but he noticed i was shirtless amd he passed me my shirt i put it on. I will never cheat on someone amazing like u. Mikey was crying while me my brothers and jake laughed our buts off. I let go off Mikey amd grabbed the hidden camera, see it was just a prank amd i also pointed at Ademir's camera and Ademir wayved it in the air. The boy's including Mikey watched the video, we all laghued including Mikey.  He kissed my lips and said whispered dont ever do me like that i whisper then dont ever prank me like that. I smile and kiss his cheek.

Hope u enjoyed
Peace✌✌💙💙