The argument

Y/n POV
But then......
Mikey slowly wakes up i slowly back away , y/n is tyat you he asked still his eyes were shut. Dang it u woke him up i said to my mind, yeah its me. Come here he says i walk over to him and he makes space for me, sleep he says umm no sorry u should get you're rest. No please he said still his eyes were shut, i sigh and go to were he was indicating me to sleep. He puts his arm around me and kissed my head . Goodnight he says, i smile and say gn back,i was really tired because i wooke up early. I went into a deep sleep, i woke up to the voice of Ademir saying, what the- i fell a hand over me i look over to see ho it is. I saw Mikey, i started panicking and moving to much that i fell off the couch. I backed away and got closer to Ademir, he went to wake up Mikey, what did u do to her he asked Mikey while he had a grip on Mikeys collar. Ademir no i- shut up i hear Ademir say threw his teeth. Never in my 19 years of life ever heard Ademir say that word to me. I run up to Ademir and get inbetween them to,i slapp him hard he put his hand on his cheek and i say i thought u knew better. With that i looked over to see Jake awake and he saw what had happened. I walk up to my room i hear Ademir chasing me,y/n y/n wait. I got to my room and slam the door infront of his face and locked it, i got on my bed and started to tear up,i stayed in my room for the rest of the day , i cried myself to sleep.

Hope u enjoyed wanna find out what happend read the next chapter to find out

Peace✌✌