His friend's part 2

Y/n POV     
I am not small just because u are 1 year older dosent mean u have to treat me like a five year old. I get up and walk tworads the exit, were are u going my brother screams, Home i screame back. But we aren't leaving yet he screams back, i know stop acting dumb im going HOME WALKING i say with angerness.
As i am walking out the exit i see all 3 boy's running tworads me, i run and go to the direction of my home. I am halfway way there wen i see a unfamiliar car approaching in the darkness but then as it get close i see that its just the boy's. I roll my eyes and just keep on walking they stop next to me ,get in my brother says i ignore him and roll my eye's. Then i hear my brother unbukiling his seatbelt and i hear the car door open and i start to run and he chases me he got up to me and he grabs me and puts me faced down on his back. Let me go i scream no he says back, help help i am getti- i say but got cut off by ademir covering my mouth. He puts me in the back seat and i just sat there with my arm's crossed looking out the window. I fell an arm touch my shoulder i shoved it off, then i hear Jake say hey don't be getting you're attitude with me i didn't do anything to you,im sorry its just i was having a good day untill SOMEONE MESSED IT UP. Ademir turned around and started laughing i look at him dead at the eye and say what's so funny i ask. Ohh nothing just the fact that you're over reacted, i started to fake laugh. I scream STOP Mikey hit the breaks hard we all moved foward  (idk how to explain it sorry) they all look over at me and say what's wrong. I unlocked the car and got off the car and started to walk home.