Hospital

I fell asleep and a couple hours later i felt something sting really bad on my back, i turn to look at my bed it was coverd in blood i scream in horror. I hear the boy's running to my room, they come in and see alot of blood Mikey checks my back and he had a shocked face, zo-zozo is carved in her back and has a double line inder it's name. I cry in pain and horror, Jake go get the car started lets take her to the hospital. Jake runs to go get the car started, Mikey and Ademir carrt mo out the door.

Time skip to the emergency room
I am puted on a bed, i turn to look at the boy's all coverd in blood, even Jake because he was holding down my shirt to stop losing blood. I see Ademir  crying, i pass out while entering the room i am stiched up and wrapped up,i wince in pain because they were wrapping me so tight. A couple hour's later i see my brother and the boy's come in,i turn to look at Ademir hey he said, hey i replied back. I look to see if Mikey was there bit he wasent were is Mikey i ask, u will see soon Ademir said with a smile. About 15 min later i see Mikey with a giant bear and some red roses, i smile and puts the bear beside the bed and puts the flowers in the vase. Mikey sits on the other side of the bed and i fell him grabbing my hand , he takes it and kisses it. I smile and kiss his forehead, i try to sit up but they all said no u need some rest. I gently layed back down . I just realized that i am in the hospital, i ask how did i get here, they all look at each other then Jake said well looks like umm zo- zozo attacked you last night.

Hope u enjoyed ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌