i heard him talking

Y/n,Y/n it's ok what's wrong Mikey asked. It's all a dream,Y/N ITS ALL I DREAM. I woke up and i cry Mikey grabbes me close to his chest i look over at the clock 4:12am. Mikey he killed you and he killed m- mikey gave me a kiss on the lips, i will never let anything happen to you he said. I cry and say im sorry i woke u up, no worries my brother Ademir walk in and sits next to me. Y/n are u ok, he asked no its just a bad dream i say still tears in my eyes. My brother hugged me its ok y/n the boy's and i will never let anyone Anything get to you. I smile and kiss his cheek. He was just leaving   wen i grabbed his hand , Ademir can you stay here please of course he said i smile and he returns. I fell asleep and i woke up by Mikey gone i am worried hes not the type of guy that leaves and dosent tell you. I see Ademir still asleep, i get up and walk towards the entrance. What girl should i hear Mikey say , bro dont do this to her you don't know how she will take it. I know its wrong but i wanna do this to her i wanna see the reaction on her face i wanna see what she'll do. I felt tears coming down, i see Mikey coming up to the room i run and act like i was sleeping. Im sorry Mikey said , with that he left i sit up and i wake up Ademir. Yeah he asked, i told him what Mikey said he was GETTING angry he was getting ready  to knock him out.  As he was getting uo ADEMIR ADEMIR WAIT, i wanna see if ill catch him i wanna see if its true i wanna find out if hes serious i wanna find out  hes capable of such thing. Ademir smiles and said ok are u sure anythim sis u need a puch on that man i am herr, i smile and say i am sure. Ademir u haven't had some sleep right, um yeah why i know this sounds weird but u need rest come sleep right next to me. He smiles and came and layed down next to me, i kiss his head and smile thanks bro you're the best, he looks up and smiles and says anytime. With that he fell asleep.

WILL MIKEY ACTUALLY CHEAT ON HER? WILL SHE CATCH HIM?

Find out in the