Ouija board

Y/n POV
We arrived and Ademir and Jake,were playing the ouija, me and Mikey will be either fillming or holding a flashlight. Mikey was fillming and i was holding the flashlight, wait Jake Ademir turned around, yeah they said stay safe i said, Ademir smiled and said dont worry i will. Are there any spirit's that would like to contact us tonight Jake said, the piece  (idk what that triangle thing is called. piece board?comment if u know what it is sorry)moved to yes very quickly. Mikey holded my hand and i smiled at him,Ademir turned and i let go of his hand. Lets go Jake said, ok we said we got to the car and drove to my place, i was trying not to fall asleep bit failed. Mikey was in the back seat with me, i slowly put my head on his shoulder,i let darkness take over me. Just wen i was about to sleep i felt a kiss on my head, i smiled and thought of Mikey i fell asleep after that.

Time skip to the house.

I woke up to someone shaking me gently, i look up and see Mikey, i smile and make sure that no one was in the car with us. No they were all heading inside. I gave him a small kiss and headed to the door, i went to my room and went to sleep sence i already had some sweat pants and my grey shirt.
I heard the door open i look up to see Mikey at the door, i smile and say yeah,  im just making sure u are ok. I sat up and said im ok,he came closer and leand in for a kiss, i heard the door open again i look over and see no one. I push mikey gently i said i think someone else here, but the boy's are sleeping Mikey said Mikey im sorry but can u leave i wanna get some rest yes of course princess anything for u he kissed my cheek and headed out the door.

Hope u enjoyed

Peace✌✌