revenge part 2

Ahhh i scream in pain , i look at my shoulder and Ademir and Jake run tworads me to untie me , Jake go help Mikey  GO GO i scream, Jake grabbed a metal chair and bang him in the head. Once i was untied i whipped my blood off and went with mikey with pain still in my shoulder. I hug Mikey  and kiss him, HURRY UP WE DONT HAVE TIME LETS GO,  Ademir said. I smile and Mikey gave me his shirt and can we talk about how cute he looked, i grabbed his shirt put it in the bullet wond and run twaords the car. Mikey sat in the back with me and my brother and jake in the front, i smile and kiss Mikey he pulls me in a tight hug i whine in spain, im so sorry he said. I smile and said it ok and kiss his cheek.

Time skip to the hospital
We get in and i went to the emergency room,

Hours later

I see Mikey walk in i smile and i see tears in his eye's, i sit up while holding my shoulder . Lay down next to me Mikey gets in bed with me i brush his hair back what's wrong i ask its all my fault i shouldn't have gone i should've sta- he got cutoff by me kissing him. It's not you're fault, he smiles and kiss me get some rest i said. He kissed my arm and said "gn princess" "gn my Prince i said back". I also fell asleep. I woke up by Mikey gone, Mikey Mikey i SAID, i had to go to the bathroom so i got up and saw Mikey on the floor coverd in blood i scream. Awww what's wrong my dear looks like hes gone jesse said he smiled at me devilishly. He got closer and pointed the gun towards my head he pulled the trigger  BANG BANG BANG, the last thing i remember is him shooting me one last time before i blaked out.

😶😶😶😶🙅🙅🙅🙅

Is she dead??

Find out in tomorrow's CHAPTER

Peace ✌✌✌
I luv yall💖😻💖😻