2. I am Corona

Corona's POV-

I started up a conversation as I followed Mira. "So Mira, are you part of the guild or are you just visiting it?" I asked.

"Well, I'm a part of Fairytail." Mira said showing her guild-mark to me. I stared at it in awe. Wow...its so pretty. "I'm so sorry, silly me, but I forgot to ask for your name." Mira said rubbing her head bashfully.

"It's completely fine. My name's Corona." I said chuckling. Mira laughed too as we walked up to the brightly lit guild.

"Here we are Corona! May I ask why your here?" Mira asked tilting her head questioning my reasoning.

I smiled and replied, "I was hoping to join." I grinned sheepishly. Mira squealed and hugged me.

"Yay! I do hope you join! You seem so nice and you'd be such a good addition to the guild!" She said excitedly pushing me through the doors.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I walked in the magic filled building. Two guys, one with pink hair and the other with black hair were fighting, and everyone seemed to be arguing with someone. Out of no where, a table went flying towards me, I stood there in shock and numbly, I closed my eyes for the impact.

But it never came. I opened my eyes to see a guy with orange hair and glasses blocking the hit for me. A blonde haired girl ran over and said to him, "Good job Loke. Thanks for helping." She smiled and gave him a hug.

He cockily grinned at the blonde, "Anytime for you my love." This 'Loke' said walking away. The comment made the blonde girl blushed uncomfortably scratching her head. She finally realized I was standing there still in shock.

"OMG! Are you ok?" She asked caringly, with that the whole guild stopped fighting and stared at me.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little shaken up that's all." I replied reassuring the freaking out blonde girl.

"So, whatcha doing at Fairytail?" She asked leading me over to the bar.

"Well, I kinda wanna join." I said shyly smiling. Mira ran over and gave me a big.

"I'm sorry I left you like that! I had to take care of- oh! I see you've met Lucy-Chan! Lucy this is Corona-Chan!" Mira said excitedly from behind the bar. LUCY?!

"Wait, Lucy as in Lucy Heartfilla?!" I exclaimed. She nodded her head confused, I grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the guild over excitedly, probably scaring her.

"Hey! What going on-" Lucy said panting look around outside at the our dark night surroundings.

"Did the Celestial King talk to you lately?" I asked rushing my words out breathing just as heavy.

"Uh...yeah. How'd you know?" She asked suspiciously looking at me. I sighed happily.

"So then you know about the new celestial spirit right?" I asked carefully making sure she understood what I was hinting to.

She nodded, then asked, " But how do you know about that?"

I smiled kindly at her and pulled my key out from my pocket. She stared at golden, diamond encrusted key with beautifully carved details on it, as I handed the key to her.

"At your service m'lady." I said jokingly, I then gave her a comforting smile knowing this all must be a strange occurrence for her.

Lucy stared at me in shock, then she looked at the key and back at me. I sweat-dropped at her reaction.

"B-but how? You're here now?" Lucy asked perplexed, her hand rubbing her blonde haired head in confusion.

"Well, Miss Lucy Heartfilla. I am Corona Borealis, Spirit of the Northern Lights, the last remaining heir of the royal Celestial bloodline, daughter of the late-Celestial Princess and the wizard Jonathon Brownber. I am a half spirit, half human. I can live outside of the celestial world, but only for a set amount of time. Then I have to return to the Celestial World for 3 days, then I can return back to the Earth-world." I said explaining everything to my new keyholder.

Lucy stood there staring at my key for a few minutes then smiled widely at me and said, "Cool! I feel like we'll be great friends Corona! I'm so excited!" She jumped and gave me a hug laughing. I giggled and hugged her back.