18

In the arena.....

"Wow! Look at this camera! Lucy, Corona, and Loke of Fairytail has found a magic book. Let me comfirm that we did not plant that book there, but they will just have to deal with that themselves!" The purple thing said as the cam for the 3 zoomed into the big screen.

The crowd watched as the 3 spiraled into a different place.

Back with Lucy, Loke, and Corona......

We fell to the ground with a thump. We all groaned and I rubbed my sore head. I looked around at our surrounds, my eyes widened as I poked Lucy.

"Hey Lucy?...There's weird people staring at us with giant knives." I stammered pointing at the people surrounding us. Lucy gave out a little shriek and covered her mouth. Loke had to return back to the Celestial World to rest so it was just us girls. Uh oh....

"Hey random people...we come in peace." I said carefully making weird movements. They looked at me angrily. Jeez.

"Kake wee mossi lor." One of the people said in their language. Lucy and I looked at each other and screamed and ran. They started chasing us with their giant butcher knives.

"What are we gonna do?!" Lucy screamed jumping over a tree stump.

"I don't know!" I screamed back doing some ninja jump move. Suddenly out of nowhere, a ball of light whizzed past us. Oh no, that was magic. They have magic?! We're screwed.

"Lucy! They have magic! What do we do?!" I yelled swearing. Lucy halted to a stop and pulled out a golden key.

"I'm done running. We fight now!" She said strongly. I sighed and got into battle position.

"Hah! They think they can beat us?! They're just puny little girls!" The scary people said. Lucy and I stared at them in shock.

"You. Can. Speak. English." We said monotonous. Ok that's it! We could've talked it out but they brought this on themselves. A blast of magic threw me against a tree.

"Corona!" Lucy yelled, she then called Loke back out and he automatically started fighting. I groaned and brushed the dirt off.

"I'm okay." I said weakly. Another blow made me go flying, I hit the ground with a thud. Now that caused Loke to look over at me, something flashed in his eyes, like worry, but he quickly dismissed it. I weakly stood up but only to be sent back again.

I tried to attack them but they keep on ganging up on me. Loke was fighting his own group and Lucy was using her whip. I have to do this on my own. I'm not weak.

"O-okay. That's enough. You're not hurting me anymore." I said pushing myself up.

"Corona! Don't you need to rest!" Lucy said worriedly. I shook my head stubbornly and still stood up. I can do this. I know it's a hard spell, but its extremely strong.

I concentrated on the magic within me. I hope mom and dad can lend me a hand. I breathed out,

"Loke. Lucy. Stand back." I said seriously. They both went behind a tree.

"Aurora Borealis!" I yelled.