16

Corona's POV-

I'm sweating as I realize that its our team's turn. Its the 3rd day of the Mystic Zone and we're getting ready to battle. I'm so nervous!

I shake my head as I hear the first trial.

"Alright everyone! Is everyone pumped up? Yeah! Okay so first off we have the usual defeat the monsters! There will be 50 different class creatures and you must defeat them in a certain amount of time, if not, you're out!" The happy little purple chicken shouted into it's mic.

Our team looked at each other and decided that Erza was the best choice. Erza sauntered down to the main floor and the crowd went wild. Yep that's Erza for ya.

Erza ended up defeating all of the monsters with record time and she won us 1st place and 20 points.

"Good job Erza!" Natsu yelled. Gray punched him and congratulated Erza. Lucy came running hugging her with tears.

"Erza! That was beautiful!" She wailed. I chuckled as I hugged the red-haired mage.

"Well wasn't that beautiful. Now for the next challenge, we need two members to join me on the arena. We will be using teleportation magic to teleport the two member to a forest and they must do a scavenger hunt and there may or may not be different things waiting...Anywho. Now please pick and join me." The chicken who's name I still do not know said.

"Corona, I think you and Lucy would do good with this challenge. How about you two do it?" Erza said. I looked at Lucy who smiled and nodded, I grinned back. I guess its gonna be Celestial Mage and the Celestial Spirit.

"Let's do it Lucy!" I said pumped up. Lucy and I made our way down to the arena and they started teleporting, sparkles were surround me and I was frozen.