13

"Who are you?" He asked scared. The three of us smirked,

"We're Fairytail."

--------------------------------

Corona's POV-

We all showed our guild marks and finished the job. I wiped my sweat off and grinned. I sweat dropped when I found Gray naked and the little girl freaking out. Yeah...she's probably not use to that. I rolled my eyes,

"Wear a shirt Gray! There are minors here!" I scolded pulling his ear. He winced and found his clothes magically. I don't know how he does it. Suddenly a wave of dizziness washed over me, I wobbled as I tried to keep my balance.

"Woah there Rona. You okay?" Gray asked steadying  me. I groaned and nodded my head.

"Gray, Bane, do you think you two can take care of bringing her back? I've been away from the Spirit World for too long and I need to go back. Tell Lucy not to worry." I said tiredly.

Gray and Bane nodded understandingly. I waved to them and winked at the little girl, good luck dealing with those two as I vanished into the Celestial Realm.

I groaned as I landed on my butt again, like I said. I need to get used to these visits. This time only Aries and Virgo were waiting for me.

"Hello Corona." They greeted me. I smiled and greeted them back, I walked into my house and found a box with a note on the ground.

It was from Leo and he said-

Dear Corona,

I'm sorry that I was very rude to you, (Lucy made me write that btw) I wasn't think and I'm a stupid butthole (Natsu made me write that). But I hope you will forgive me. Inside is the fan and necklace you wanted back. I still don't trust you, but thank you for saving Lucy.

-Leo the Lion

PS: Lucy slapped me after I wrote this.

I chuckled at what Natsu made Leo write, he gave me the objects back! I can talk to my parents again! I used the fan and talked to my mom and dad and caught them up on everything. I'm really happy I can see them whenever I want to now.

I'm glad that Leo is slowly, and I mean very slowly starting to trust me, but I can't say I forgive him yet. It still kinda hurts.