10

Corona's POV-

I squinted as I adjusted to the sunlight. The scene in front of me unfolds, I'm in a cell. Great. My hands are cuffed above of me and I sighed. Next to me I see Lucy. Wait Lucy?!

"Lucy!" I whispered kicking her with one of my legs. She shot awake.

"Corona! You're okay! I was so worried!" Lucy replied close to tears. They didn't have to come to rescue me. If they didn't come then they wouldn't be in this situation.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered hanging my head down in shame. This is all my fault.

"No. Corona. It is not your fault. We are your friends! And we are willing to help you no matter what." I heard Natsu yell from a couple cells down. Friends...they're my friends.

"I agree. We care about you Corona. How about we find a way to get out of here?" Erza said. So everyone's here. Wait. Bane!

"Bane! Bane! Are you here?!" I yelled frantically hoping to hear the young boy's voice.

"Don't worry Ron. I'm here." A soft boyish voice replied back. I sighed in relief. I faced Lucy with a strong determination in my eyes.

"Let's get outta here." I said confidently.

"No. You ain't going anywhere." A deep voice said interrupting us. It was the two guys. Our whole group was glaring at the two. One of the guys came up to me and held up my chin gingerly.

"We enjoy your company. Don't leave so soon." He said mockingly. I squared up and kicked him in the balls with my free feet.

"Hah! Serves you right!" Natsu and Gray laughed at the same time. They somehow found each other's glares and grunted.

The guy was rolling on the ground holding his 'jewels' groaning. The other dude looked angrily at us.

"Don't do anything." He said pointing at us as he dragged his friend off to seek aid. Like we wouldn't do anything.

We all turned our attention towards Natsu who tried to use his fire magic, but all it did was poof! Gray and Erza tried too, but the same thing happened. Lucy tried to call back Lok-Leo I mean, but she couldn't reach her keys.

"What are we gonna do?" Lucy cried looking at me in distress. I shrugged helplessly, my magic won't work either. We all hung there for a while and I swung my legs back and forth hitting Lucy.

"Ow!" Lucy cried-wait. IDEA!

"Lucy stay still." I commanded using the wall I was up against to push off my shoe. I carefully then used my other shoe to take off my sock. I giggled as I wiggled my toes.

"What is she doing?" Gray whispered.

"I don't know." Bane whispered back shaking his little head.

I wiggled my toes as I lifted my leg towards Lucy's waist. I just need to grab the keys....I flexed my foot as I used my big toe and 2nd toe to grab the keys.

"Yes!" I shouted happily. It was a struggle but I lifted my foot up to Lucy's mouth. She looked grossed out at first but then I glared at her. She willingly took the keys.

"Hey look we're bonding." I said giggling as Lucy held Leo's key in her mouth.

"R-turh c-ahe uf he-f I-hon" Lucy said (Return Key of the Lion). Leo glowed and disappeared. Then he reappeared outside of the cell. We all cheered! We're going be freeeeeee!!!!