4

Corona's POV-

I groaned as I banged my head on the table.

"What's wrong Corona?" Happy asked getting the attention of the rest group.

"I'm tiredddd." I whined pushing my food away. Lucy looked thoughtful for awhile,

"You know how you said you can only stay in the human world for a certain amount of days? I think you need to go back now." Lucy said softly. I nodded and sighed in defeat.

Lucy pulled out my key and sent me to the Celestial Dimension. 

I groaned as my head hit the ground.

"Ugh, I better get used to that." I muttered under my breath standing up. I looked around startled that all the other spirits were staring at me.

Loke, I think that's what his name is, came over and asked me, "What are you doing here?! You're not suppose to be here!" He looked around perplexed then looked back at me.

"You know I have every right to be here." I sassed back, honestly I am tired as crap and don't wanna deal with anything else.

The other spirits gasped since I was rude to their so called leader. Don't want to seem cocky but shouldn't they be bowing to me or something like that? I guess they don't know.

I tried to walk away, but Loke held me back.

"You can't be here. You're not a celestial spirit." He said sternly.

"Who said I wasn't one?" I sassed shaking out of his grip.

"Wait, what are you talking about? I can feel human on you! Who are you?!" Loke said angrily.

I rolled my eyes, " I am Corona Borealis, Spirit of the Northern Lights, Niece of the Celestial King, daughter of the late Celestial Queen and Jonathan Brownder." I said sighing. Jeez do they have to be so judgmental?

"Daughter of the C-celestial Queen?" Aries stammered. I nodded tiredly, Aries suprised by falling to the ground.

"I'm sorry my lady." She said crying. I sweat-dropped, "No, no, no. Aries. You didn't do anything wrong. Uncle just didn't want a lot of people knowing about me." I said reasurring her that it wasn't her fault.

Once the other spirits saw Aries bow to the ground, they all fell on their knees.

"Hey guys, no need to do that." I said awkwardly. Loke just rolled his eyes angrily and walked off. What's wrong with him?

Virgo took me to where I was staying and I took a good nap and regained my energy.