14

A couple months later....

Corona's POV-

"Come here you brats! I have an announcement to make! We are going to be participating in the Mystic Zone this year! I will pick 15 people from our guild to compete, Lucy, your spirits don't count, but Corona does." Master Makarov yelled. Our guild cheered and celebrated. I wonder what this 'Mystic Zone' is.

"These are the people that will be participating- Laxus, Freed, Evergreen, Elfman, Erza, Mira, Cana, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Juvia, Lucy, Corona, Levy, and Wendy. Exceeds don't count, everyone else can come and watch." Master said as we celebrated. Then he pulled all 15 of us to the side.

"Ok you brats, we need to have 4 teams. We will still be the Fairytail team, but each day would be a different team. You brats go and pick." Makarov commanded.

We all spilt up into our own different groups.

For Team 1 it was, Laxus, Freed, Evergreen, Elfman, and Mira.

Team 2 was Gajeel, Juvia, Cana, Levy, and Wendy.

Lastly Team 3 was Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, and me.

We all agreed that they were good teams, we all left and started packing to leave the next day.

The next day....

"Please don't make us go on the train!" Gajeel and Natsu whined doing the puppy eyes. Lucy rolled her eyes and Erza glared at them. That made them shut up.

We eventually made it after 4 hours of the dragon slayers complaining. The place where the Mystic Zone was taking place is called Hoshi City. Apparently its really pretty at night.

Our entire guild went and got checked into the hotels and slept until the next day when the Mystic Zone would begin.

The next morning....

Fairy Tail Team 1 was competing today. First off was the Partner Fights, its when to members of a team work together to defeat the other team. It's pretty much a 2 on 2 battle. Our guild ended up choosing Elfman and Evergreen to go. I don't know if that's the greatest idea, but they're both really strong!

I saw a couple other guilds here too, I think I saw Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus.  All the guilds took their places in the stands, it's kinda set up like the Grand Magic Games, but less just a lot less.

"Welcome to Mystic Zone! Here are the rules, no cheating, no dirty playing, and have fun! Our first match of the day is Sherria and Toby of Lamia Scale Guild VS Evergreen and Elfman of Fairytail! Participants please make your way down to the arena!" A purple chicken-bird-like thing said. We cheered loudly as the couple made it down.

The whole guild sweat-dropped when they started making love-sick eyes at each other,

"Jeez, don't they see that they're in a battle right now?!" Gray shouted. Sherria and Toby blushed as they looked away from the two.

"Oooh it looks like things are getting heated down there!" One of the judges said making a suggestive face. We had four judges in the panel. Finally, Evergreen and Elfman broke their spell and started fighting. And let me tell you, they are STRONG!

They work really well together when they aren't to busy sucking each others' faces off. It took about 10 minutes and it was announced  that Fairytail won the first round. We watched as the other guilds battled it out. Since Lamia Scale lost the first round, they won't earn any points, and since we won we earned 10 points.

Now its time for the next round, Freed and Mira were sent together to defeat and decode a spell against the other guilds. Fairytail came in 3rd, Sabertooth won. We earned 3 points.

The last round Laxus had to battle a robot that is 'invincible'. Hah really have you met Laxus? Now that's invincible. Obviously he beat the thing and won us 10 points.

At the end of the day we had 23 points all together. Currently we are in 2nd place, Sabertooth is ahead of us at 30 points. It was a good day, hopefully tomorrow will be even better!