6

Corona's POV-

My vision was hazy when I woke up. I looked around at my surrounds and found that I was in some kind of infirmary. I groaned holding my head.

"What happened?!" I asked Loke who was sitting next to me.

" I should ask you that question. After you grabbed the fan and necklace, a bright light emerged from you and you were knocked out cold." He said emotionless.

"Oh." 

I stared at the blank wall in front of me, Mom...Dad....

"Where's the fan and necklace?" I asked looking around the room.

"Why would you want to know?"Loke said stubbornly. I rolled my eyes and frowned.

"Just tell me where they are!" I demanded about to stand up.

"I think I shouldn't tell you. You could hurt yourself, heck you could even hurt other people!" The spirit accused. 

"Excuse me? I wouldn't hurt anyone!" I scoffed crossing my arms.

"Yeah, sure." 

"I'm serious, I wouldn't hurt anyone. Please Loke. Tell me where they are." I begged.

"You have no right to call me Loke. Only my friends are allowed to. You are to call me Leo like the other spirits." He said rudely. I don't know what I did to make him hate me so much. I just wanted be friends. Leo has no right to treat me the way he does.

"And I'm not telling you where the fan and necklace is. I'm turning it in. I don't know if your a criminal or not. I don't understand why Lucy would want you to be her spirit, your just weak." Loke said the last part to himself, but I heard. Tears welled up in my eyes as my fists clenched.

"Why?" I asked softly tears brimming my amber colored eyes.

"What?" Leo snapped.

"Why are you so rude to me! I never did anything to you! All you do is accuse me of things that I would never do! You don't even know me! And what if I am weak?! Can't I train to get better?! I thought you were suppose to be the leader of the Celestial Spirits! Someone who would understand and show compassion!" I shouted at Leo who stared angrily at me.

"I don't show compassion to people I don't like." He said blankly.

"Ok...I'll leave now." I said lowering my head to the ground, I pushed myself off of the bed and staggeringly walked to the door. On the way out I felt a pair of angry eyes stare at the back of my back. I closed the door behind me.

My back pressed against the door, I sighed and started crying. Tears streamed down my face. What did I ever do to deserve this? Leo has the fan and the necklace, I won't be able to see my parents again. I cried more at that thought. I slid down to my knees, maybe I just don't belong here. I won't ever be accepted as a real spirit. I'm only half. A wannabe. A hybrid. A mutant. A freak. 

I don't belong here.

I dried my tears with my hands and made my way back to the house I stayed at the night before. I gathered all my belongings. I wish I could have the fan and necklace, but I know Leo would never give it to me. Either way, I don't deserve it. 

Mom said you must have royal blood, but I'm only half royal blood. And the other half of me is normal. I don't deserve to be in possession of the necklace. And the necklace. I'm a freak in the human world. 

I don't belong anywhere.