Chapter 1

K people, before starting here are the basics for this kind of fanfic.

(y/n) = your name
(h/c) = Hair colour
(f/f)  =  Favorite food
(f/c)  =  Favorite color
(m/n) = mothers name
(f/n)  = father name
(e/c)= Eye colour
And I think that's about it, so without further things to point out, let the story begin.

___________________________________________

(y/n) pov.

' (f/n) at it again '. I was in my room, hiding from the two people who claim to be my parents.' Is (m/n) that stupid? I'm mean come on, almost the whole neighborhood knows about his affair already and I wouldn't blame him on cheating on her. '

I don't call them what other kids would say like' mom' and ' dad'  cause I look nothing like them, (m/n) has brown hair with green eyes while (f/n) has black hair with brownish-black eyes while I have (h/c) Hair with (e/c) coloured eyes.

"Oops, I'm late ". You may be wondering, ' What are you late for?' Killing,that's what I'm late for.

( ignore the hair and the eye)

I could have chosen a better outfit but I feel very comfortable in these."  Let's see... Where is my weapon? " I mumble under my breath.

' here it is ' I got this dagger for my birthday by one of my uncles

' here it is ' I got this dagger for my birthday by one of my uncles... Great gift for a child one might say if they were insane but I couldn't agree any better. He told me this dagger was a wild rose dagger. I open my room window and look outside.

It was like any other weather... Boring. I leaped out from the window and landed on a near by tree. I made sure both of my parents were asleep or either drunk to notice me outside. Looking around, I was pleased as both of them were drunk and asleep. I made my way to a victims house who I had been meeting for sometime and no, it's not a teen. It's a child. I kill children cause they had the chance to grow in a lovely, happy and what ever you need to be a happy family.

I hid my dagger as I climb the tree closes to the  child's bedroom. This child was the most spoiled and bratty girl I had ever had to tend to to make sure I earned her trust. 'Shit I forgot to put on my mask.'

 Don't even ask why I chose this kind

I tap on the window and waited for the bratty child to open. I could have chose to murder the parents but kids are more truthful that adults so, yeah.

The window opened immediately and a blonde headed girl look at me with annoyance in her eyes. " where the bloody hell were you bitch? You were supposed to be here a minute ago!". Now I remember why I wanted to kill her.

"Sorry dearie, I got caught up in something, but why don't we play a game? To make up for the lost of time? "
She gave me a bored look and nodded but open her mouth and ask"  Fine, but if we are going to play a game, I want Jason to join! ".

" Jason? Who the bloody hell is he? ". Her eyes than were filled with... Eww....l-love
" only the most dreamy person you'll ever  meet but he is mine, you got that bitch? ". Man for a ten year old, she has a colourful vocabulary. 

I went into her room and scanned the area. 'Hehe no one here to hear or see her death.' "So,what game are we going to play?". " Simple, we are going to play... * takes out dagger... DEATH!". I took my dagger in one hand and covered her mouth with the other. " night, night bitch". I stabbed her repeatedly in the chest area where her heart was, after confirming that she was dead. I made sure my fingerprints were not on her and of course. I raid her room.

After collecting some jewelry and money found in her room. I saw a small toy mouse near her corpse. 'Werid,I'm pretty sure you weren't near her'.

And suddenly I hear someone clapping