Chapter 27

No one's pov.

Jeff and (y/n) were... Well obviously wrestling? To them, it's wrestling but to people seeing them so called wrestling... They would think that they were making out... And that was what happened. No, they were not making out (¬ -¬)... They were caught by BEN who had returned from the bathroom to see the 'obscene' scene. " You Bitch! Delete that photo! I can't have you show it to any female pasta or they'll fan-girl AGAIN.", they seem to be so deep in ' wrestling' that they didn't seem to realize that BEN had took the camera that (y/n) had left beside one of his controller... Don't know why Jeff didn't notice that.

A few seconds later, both Jeff and (y/n) heard a 'click' noise coming from a ' certain camera' . Before BEN could realize what the Hell of a shit he and cause himself into, he was almost tackled by Jeff and (y/n)... Remember ' almost '. BEN took advantage of his somehow small size of a body and had escape the grasp of the two killers... (y/n) wasn't officially a killer by the creepypasta but eh, who ever gives a fuck in the mansion. Thought BEN was small, doesn't mean he could outrun them. Hmm... It's like the hunger games somehow but minus the while war thing and shit. Now it was BEN's turn to run around the mansion while Jeff and (y/n) fight for the camera that was currently in BEN's hand.

A few hours later ~

You may think people would give up after about... Oh I don't know... 11 FUCKIN HOURS, but the pasta's weren't average people so, yeah. Jeff and (y/n) have been chasing BEN for almost the entire day before having to go to bed which, by the way, Jason had to drag (y/n) by the ear like a mom would do to her room, which was complete. Jason didn't really want (y/n) to be in a separate room since he got quite comfy or had rather adapted with (y/n) sleeping with him... Damn, maybe Jason is a * cough * cough pervert * cough * cough. " Come one Jason! Let ma ear go, it hurts!", " Iwouldn't be doing this if you haven't been spending almost all day with Jeff chasing BEN! " though he didn't look like it, Jason was actually jealous that you weren't at least by his side for the whole day. Jason was not a possesive kind of man but if (y/n) weren't by his side for at least a minute. He would get worried as fuck.

" Ok, your room is here. Not that far from sally's. I'll be going back toy room - ", before Jason could leave, he stopped as a hand gripped his shoulder tightly. When he turned around and before he could asked what she was doing, (y/n) gave a quick peck on the cheek to Jason before going into her room, slamming the door and locking it, leaving a very flustered Jason standing outside her door. Now you must understand, (y/n) is a very... Air-headed person, so she thought nothing of what she did... Probably... Butttttttttt, but to reality. (y/n) was checking out her room, it was eventing she liked. The walls were (f/c) colour,her bed was a queen size bed and there was a soft carpet covering the whole floor. There was also a wardrobe, a desk and your new room that was filled with cute adorable dolls. There was also a game station at the corner of the room.

" Not bad... Oh shit, where's snake and his Ani... Oh yeah, their with Sally, Lulu and lazari right now. Huh... Might as well take a bath... Is there even a bathroom in here. " to your luck, there was one. You went through your closet to find some clothing and then went to the bathroom to begin your shower.

(your clothes)

(your clothes)

And for some reason, when you search through the entire closet, you could only find dresses, tops, t-shirts or skirts, there was no shorts nor jeans. " Note to self, remember to go and but some Jeans and shorts if able ." you mumbled under your breath. You blowed dried your hair, played some video games and than decided to finally hit the hay. But God just had to decided that you weren't getting any sleep when 6 am rolled by. Why? You may ask? Well this had happened.

For reasons, at 6 am in the fucking morning, some manic decide that ' Oh it's 6 am! Why not gets some pots and CLANG them to the point that EVERYBODY WOULD WAKE UP!!!!!?!?!???' you could hear someone outside screaming " I ain't get no sleep cause of y'all, your never gonna sleep cause of me!", " It's 6 am, who in the right sanity would wake everyone up at 6 am!?!?!?" you muttered. You lazily got out of the comfy bed and decided to see who was making all the rackus at this time. It seemed like it was coming form the kitchen but close to the stairs. And when you went closed to where the noise was coming from, you saw a man wearing a white mask yelling at another man who had goggles at the top of his head.

It seemed like what lazari said was true as when you tried to ask what was going on, a frying pan came out of no where and hit you at the back of your head which led you to fall face fall on the ground... AGAIN.

___________________________________________

Isn't the song fantastic? You can you use for so many things! But, the one thing that would come in most handy is when you have to wake up your family! Just find a mug or a cup, play the song, place your phone in the mug or cup, make sure the volume is high and go to your siblings or parents room! It will totally wake them up but at the cost of getting a hell of a scolding! But who cares!? Try it NOW! I am totally not advertising this!

Peace ~