Chapter 19

Eyeless Jack pov.

It's been a while since I last checked on (y/n), and Jason hasn't come to me so (y/n) should be in a stable condition right now... Hopefully Jason doesn't come looking for me right now.

I was in the dining room with LJ, Jeff, Lulu, Dr smiley and even Tenderman who seems tried of late. We were waiting for Laughing Jill to regain conscious and it seems that she will  be awake soon. What are we doing you may ask? Well, heh, we have some 'things' to deal with her right now. " Are you guys sure this is a good idea?" Lulu asked while she nervously looked around.

" Chill lulu, it won't take long. After this, you can go do your eye hunting or whatever it is you do " LJ replied, giving Jeff a hug... If you can consider Jeff trying to get out of his grasp a hug. And finally, Laughing Jill awoke. It took a while till she realized what was going on... More like what LJ was doing with Jeff." GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM MY JACKY!!", chains could be heard in the dining room, luckily most of the creepypasta were asleep.

Dr smiley just really wanted to go to bed and just went up and gave her a tight slap across the face. " Laughing Jill,you wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't cause the situation and try to poison (y/n)" Dr smiley whispered the last part. But laughing Jill clearly has gone crazy, like really crazy. She just started giggling which resulted her to have a laughing fit. Tenderman didn't like what was going on and told us to wait until his brothers return. " F-for now, we should just knock her out for at least 3 days." Dr smiley didn't need tenderman to give him to repeat it twice. He immediately went to grap some tape and the needles.

After a while, we managed to tape on the tape on Laughing Jill but it took us at least 4 hours to inject her. " WOULD YOU JUST STOP MOVING YOU ANNOYING BITCH!" Jeff yelled. Geez, it must be really late already for him to shout like that. In the end, we ended up taking turns trying to inject her but gave up trying. LJ was the only one not wanting to try and inject her but it was fuckin late and Jeff REALLY wanted to go to sleep right now that he was begging LJ to just do it. " PLEASE LJ PLEASE!!! I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT!!!!JUST PLEASE DO IT!". " Anything?" A smirk was forming on LJ's face and I don't think Jeff noticed it.

" YES! ANYTHING... Wait... " but it was too late, LJ happily went and inject Laughing Jill and she actually FUCKING FINALLY STOOD STILL. Once he was done, LJ whispered something in Jeff's ear which resulted him in blushing 50 shaded of red. LJ picked Jeff up bridal style and ran back to his room. Lulu was silently fan-girling in the back while Dr smiley just collapsed onto the couch. Tenderman looked paler that usual... Probably knowing what LJ whispered in to Jeff's ear.

Jeff's pov.

You know what that clown said to me? This is what the he said " I can't wait for you to be in my bed."  I'm regretting saying that I'll do anything for him. While LJ was running to his room he was somehow giving Mr kisses onto my forehead. When we reached his room, LJ tossed me onto his bed and started going me butterfly kisses. I tried to get out of his grasp as I really didn't want this right now but NOoooooo, Zalgo had other plans for me as LJ started to undress me and himself.

Let's just say for the whole night, LJ's room was filled with moans and smelt like sex.

The next gay... I mean day. (I'm an open minded person)

(y/n)'s pov.

It hurts... Why does my body feel so in pain. I felt someone beside me, I slowly opened my eyes to see Jacy beside me. " J-Jacy...help me... I-It h-hurts", I tried to wake him up but he didn't respond. I felt something cold but hard at the same time on my arm, both my arms, slithering up to my forehead. I tried to look to see what it was but it hurt and I couldn't but I soon found out that it was the two snakes. " H-hey there guys, could you possibly wake up Jacy? *cough,please?".

One of the snakes silthered over to Jacy and I didn't know what it did but it did seem to wake Jacy up."  What the fu-...oh your wake, are you OK? "," It hurts, I can't move, it hurts when I move. ", Jacy looked at my face and I don't know why his face suddenly paled. I started breathing heavily and Jacy suddenly ran out of the room. He came back later with the blue Jack." Dear Zalgo, Jason for get Dr smiley and Tenderman NOW. It seems like it's getting worse by the minute. "

Jacy ran out of the room again,  it was getting painful for me to breathe." (y/n),I know it hurts right now but are you allergic to anything? Open your mouth two times if so and open your mouth once if no. ", I opened my mouth once since I'm pretty sure I'm not allergic to anything." Good, good, good. This makes things even easier. Now (y/n), I'm going to inject with with something which will make you unconscious for sometime. ", blue Jack than injected me and I fell into a dark place after I closed my eyes.

Eyeless Jack pov.

She's not doing too good. Her face is getting as pale as Tenderman. Her breathing rate is increasing which meant that the acid in her body had already taken place on her body. This wasn't usual for a human since the acid would kill them within minutes but since (y/n) was obviously not fully human, the acid would take a day or so to kill the body system. I heard footsteps coming near by and I assume it was Dr smiley, Jason and Tenderman.

True to my words, the door was opened and in they came in. " What's wrong? What's happening to her? She's getting paler by the minute and is looking like Tenderman!" , Dr smiley was examine her. " Not right now smiley, her condition is getting worse by the minute. Tender and Jason, I need you to wait outside. This may take some time"

When they went out, snake and his Ani was beside (y/n). " Guys! Get out of her-" . " There's something wrong with her." snake said. His Ani nodded his head as well. " What do you mean? Of course there's something wrong with her! There's acid in he-". " It's not acid, it's something else in her body system, if it was acid, shouldn't she be coughing out blood just now? ".

His right... Just what did LJ give laughing Jill?