Chapter 16

No one pov.

It was with great weirdness that tenderman had came back earlier than plan as the mansion was in a crisis and tenderman here wasn't supposed to see the 'disaster' but did.

" So... What happened while we were gone? "." We, we were having... A party?" LJ replied, hoping he wouldn't read his mind. " Is that so? Than why is Laughing Jill tied to a chair unconscious? Same goes to Candy Cane except she isn't tied to a chair." , silence rolled by as everyone was thinking of excuses until dear old (y/n) actually told the truth to tenderman which earned almost everyone trying to leave the dining room without being spotted but didnt succeed like for example dark link, who had his hair dyed pink and now wearing a pink tutu tied to a chair .

" I see, well I'm going to punish you guys cause that's not really my thing but you guys have an excuse when they come back right? Right?". " Nope. But why are you back so early? Where's the rest of the slender's?" Dark link asked while trying to get out of the FUCKIN chair. " Ah! Well slender really didn't trust you guys being alone in the mansion and he didn't want to come back seeing the mansion in a complete mess... And I can see that he was right but they will be back in three days tops! And I can see Jason's getting really close to (y/n) too!".

Jason was trying to hide his flustered face while (y/n) was just standing there, not knowing what shit there were saying. " So, while we were gone, did anything besides... This happen?". And you want to know who answered? No? Eh, it was (y/n) and damn her response was good. " Oh!oh! The smiley man and the black clown was sleeping together naked! Are they going to have kids?". And man was everyone was shocked... While the males were but the female pasta's? Well they were fan-girling right now. As for Jeff and LJ? Well they were trying to escape the grasp of le fan-girls aka the female pasta's.

"NO!!!!NO MORE NINA'S!!!! PLEASE!!!!" screamed Jeff while he was trap as the female pasta was cornering them. Where was Nina exactly? Well she was sleeping and she'll regret it as the pasta's were now corner Jeff like she usually does. While this was happening, Dark link was still trying to escape being tied to a chair.

As for LJ? Why he was being so-called 'talked' to by Liu. " What did you fuckin do asshole? Did you... Never mind th- did you actually do it with him?". (y/n) was just there talking photos of the whole situation and was planning to used the photos, if possible, for black mailing. Tenderman? His just standing around the door way, regretting to volunteer to come back to check on them.

The time skip ~

After the whole 'incident' that day, Jeff swore that whenever (y/n) catches or has prove that he and LJ did 'that' , he would destroy the evidence and make sure (y/n) will be hiding away. What made Jeff think this way? Cause when he was being cornered like always by another group of Nina's, they made him kissed LJ, which he did, and is now being teased by the rest of the pasta's.

His soul, if possible, was being sucked out of him right now while waiting for dinner to be prepared. LJ, on the other hand, was doing what he did best in. Eating candy and thought nothing of what had happened earlier on in the day. The female's pasta? Well they were keeping an eye on Jeff and LJ in case they, you know what, happen and they had to be there for it. Nina was whining about the whole ' Jeff and LJ' stuff. "WHY??????WHY WASN'T I THERE????" she said as she repeatedly slammed her head on the table.

Jane was trying her best in making dinner with Tenderman's help when suddenly, muffled noises were coming from Candy Cane and Laughing Jill. " Oh! Looks like they're awake! What should we do?" asked sally while she resumed taking about tea parties with Lucy and (y/n). " Oh! Can someone please bathe (y/n)? I can't have her smell bad or anything."  tenderman was just about to turn around to see who would do it when (y/n) was brought away by Lucy and Nina. ' Never mind that... However, I can't shake the feeling that I've seen (y/n) before even before I've met have... She seems so like Rebecca too... *shakes head,  no that can't be, slenderman killed her already... Didn't he?'

(y/n) pov.

" But I don't wanna take a bathe! I wanna play!!!". I was thrashing in the bathtub as I didn't even want  to bathe, I wanted to play. " Come on now (y/n),if you done bathe, you won't get to play! And if you don't get to play... Y-you won't...". " You know what? Let's just do it the hard way "."... E-Eh? What hard way?".

Time skip ~

" why you do this to me????". I was now being forced to wear this... This... Thing you call a dress.

" It's too blue

" It's too blue... And the dress is too short... "."Aren't you suppose to be an eight year old girl who loves to wear dresses?????". " Who even likes to wear dresses??? I wanna play now!!!". Somehow, they managed to force me to wear the dress and I don't know why but I feel completely naked right now. We were walking  to the dining room while I held Nina's hand but heard shouting in the dining room. " N-nina,why is there shouting coming from there?" I said while I pointed to the direction of the dining room. I never really like loud noises, mom and dad always fight which always ended up either on of them putting the blame on me.

" Don't know, but let's go see what's happening. " Lucy was the first to peek inside the dining room and immediately fell backwards. She seemed frightened too, but she didn't even have eyes though."  Lucy! What's wrong? ". She pointed into the room and I went in to see what's inside. I saw two big white snakes shielding smiley man from this woman who looked like the black clown but female." MOVE THE FUCKING AWAY! HE NEEDS TO PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO MY POOR JACKY!!!". The two big snakes started hissing back at her.

I suddenly fell flat onto my face which seemed to stop the whole thing that was happening. " Ouch... What's happening?".
The two snakes looked back the black clown women before coming towards me. The two snakes became smaller until it looked like the size of an average snake. " Cool... I mean what happened?". But I didn't get my answer before the black clown woman attacked smiley man. " GET THE FUCKING OFF ME YOU FUCKING BITCH! IT'S NOT MY FUCKIN FAULT LJ DOESN'T LOVE YOU!". I started to feel... Dizzy and sick like as if I wanted to throw up. " Jacy...I feel sick... Jac-" and I blacked out.

___________________________________________

Sorry if it's crappy, I was tired and lazy but just decided to write another chapter either way.