Chapter 18

No one pov.

It's been some time since (y/n) was well... Knock out? Well more likely like poison by the now tied to the chair Laughing Jill who is tied with chains to make sure she doesn't escape... Again. Jason found that the girl he met a long time ago was still alive but he was still doubting that it was her as...well cause he wasn't sure whether the girl was splendorman's child. Candy Cane was awake and struggling to get out from the tied chair.

Everyone forgot (more like ignored who was making the food) who's turn to make the food and just decided to give it all to tenderman since the food he made is better than what they were going to make. LJ and Jeff were in somewhere in the mansion doing... Stuff... Anyways back on track. (y/n) 's fever has been going down but not to much and now everyone( except, Jason, EJ, LJ and Dr smiley) was wondering where she was, even Jane wondered where she went.

Jason, LJ, Dr smiley and EJ took turns to look after (y/n) while each took their rest. It was now Dr smiley turn to look after her and he remembered her when her mother, Rebecca, had given birth to her, it was really a happy time back than. When they really didn't had to worry much about Zalgo, ah but happy times don't last that long. He remembered how annoying she used to be when she cried... Couldn't fuckin sleep for 48 hours. ' Those were great times back than...' suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. In came in EJ, he didn't look to good, " So... Is it true? Is it true that (y/n) Is splendorman's child?". Dr smiley nodded his head but smiled, " She was really annoying as a child, always crying... I couldn't even sleeping for 2 days straight without being woken up every 5 minutes. I was there when she was given birth you know... Too bad he mother didn't see her grow up before she died... Those were good times before things went... Wild with Zalgo ". He whispered as EJ sat next to him.

" * Sigh, how are we going to do this? Slenderman is going to find out that splendorman has a child... Still alive at that ". Dr smiley chuckled, suddenly (y/n) was turning around in the bed. EJ and Dr smiley scent something was extremely wrong and immediately went to see what was happening, nothing too extreme though, just her body reacting to the remaining acid in her body." She's still annoying though ".

Meanwhile, tenderman was trying to find the book that could solve the blood situation right now with (y/n)." Where in the name of Zalgo is it? I'm sure it's around here-",suddenly a book fell off the shelve.  Tenderman went to see what book dropped off and found that it was the book he needed. It was the book of spells and whatnot but he quickly flipped through the pages as time was running out in his case. And he found it, though it may seem easy to perform, the items required wasn't easy to find. The main problem was to find a vessel with similar blood to the slender family and that was the most difficult part. Tenderman couldn't seem to know who has similar blood to them. ' Black blood, black blood, black blood, where am I going to find someone with blood blood?' He thought. The only person who came into mind was Zalgo but he wasn't sure whether he had similar blood or not. He than recalled LJ having Black Blood and decided to have a little 'experiment' .

After some time ~

Tenderman's soul was leaving his body as when he was trying to find LJ he heard moaning voices from LJ's room.  Sure he may have the black blood but his soul was petrified at what he saw, let's just say it was inappropriate for little ones. Once he got the items ready, he started his work.

Somewhere else in the mansion while everyone is doing their own things, Jason was still deep in though on what's happening and is (y/n) REALLY the girl he had fallen in love with a long time ago? Memories were rushing in his mind, just who is (y/n) exactly? Is she human? Of half slender?  The thought of her being half slender sent shivers down his spine, half human half slender? Image that and you may want to vomit. Just than the door to his room open. It was EJ, Jason than knew it was his turn to look after her now.

When he was in the room, EJ told him some stuff before he went back to his room. " Remember, don't make much noises around her, if she is turning in bed frequently, run to either me or Dr smiley, and make sure no body comes into this room or just lock the door and you'll be safe. Now good luck man"  said EJ softy. Jason just nodded as EJ left the room, he made sure the door was locked before sitting beside (y/n) on the bed. He could hear her whimpering softly, Jason just patted her on the head. That stopped the whimpering but cause her to move closer to Jason. This action cause him to blush, like real mad. She even put her arms around his waist, Jason didn't know whether she knew what she was doing.

But all that he knew was that she was making him love her even more but he just didn't know yet... Not just yet at least