Chapter 20

Tenderman pov.

It's just either a day or a few more hours till slender and the rest are coming back and if slenderman sees this, his not going to like it. Me and Jason have been waiting out side for a few hours now and with every minute passing, it seemed like Jason was going insane. The door opened slightly, Dr smiley came out with a confused but worried face. " I have no idea how to you  guys this but snake and his Ani said that the acid that we thought was in her body was something else. We can't continue on unless we find out what exactly LJ gave laughing Jill".

Dr smiley was about to continue on when Jason ran off. " Where in the name of Zalgo is he off to?". " H-his probably going to find LJ. ", Dr smiley just sighed and told me I could go in the room. When I entered, (y/n) did not look good at all. All colours were drained from her face and I could hear silent whimpering coming from her.

No one pov.

While tenderman was with Dr smiley and EJ, Jason was on a full rampage trying to find LJ. When he reached LJ's room, he broke down the door to find LJ and Jeff sleeping together and lucky for Jason, they both were wearing clothes.

" LJ YOU FUCKING CLOWN! GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW!", LJ fell out off bed and also brought Jeff down with him which made Jeff pissed as he was having a good dream of murdering people. " What the hell Jason? I was having a good dream?!" yelled Jeff. Jason didn't listen, he just dragged LJ out of his room back to where the medical room was. Jason opened the door and he continued dragging him to EJ. " What the hell Jason?!?", " Oh! Hey Jason-... What are you doing to LJ ? ".

" Oh, I don't know? Maybe FINDING out what he gave Laughing Jill?!", " Oh yeah, well... LJ just what did you give laughing Jill exactly? Are you sure it was acid?".
LJ thought for a bit," No actually, I checked and it was actually... Tetrodotoxin...Yeah, I don't know why I have that to be exact. ", Dr smiley had to hold back Jason from attacking LJ." You kidding me? Out of all the poison you could've have given laughing Jill, you gave her that? " EJ whispered-yelled at LJ." How the fuck am I supposed to know she would use it to poison (y/n)? I'm not Evil you know, I can't see into the future you know. "

" Never mind that, is there even treatment for that? (y/n)'s not really officially a creepypasta yet ". Jason asked,
" I really don't know, give me some time. I'll search on the Internet or something. " sighed EJ." For now, just make sure nobody knows this for a period of time, after all, slender and his brothers won't be back in a day or so. "

After some time cause I'm too lazy ~

It was really late, EJ and Dr smiley could possibly be the only pasta awake in the whole mansion. They somehow managed to find the cure but still kept watch on (y/n) just in case anything happen though she was recovering fast. Her face was turning back to its original colour and her breathing rate was steady.

Both were doing blood samples of (y/n) with tenderman...Yeah don't really know how they got that... But back on topic, it was about 4 am in the morning and EJ was still doing the blood samples will Dr smiley took a little break. " Man... I knew she was annoying but not this annoying to actually almost got poisoned" yawned Dr smiley with a cup of coffee in one hand, " You can say that again... Hey, remember when you said you were there when she was born?", "Yeah, why do you ask? ".

" Nothing really but - ... Holy shit, smiley come here for a sec will you ". He walked over to EJ, and EJ showed him the results of the blood samples. Dr smiley eyed it for a moment before he dropped the coffee mug." EJ...you're not pulling my pants... Are you? How could she be related to him? Rebecca looked almost nothing like him and I am positive that she was fully human as well! "

EJ thought for sec, her situation was similar to lazari's. Both were lost for words when they heard the bed that (y/n) was sleeping on making creaking noises. Turned out that she was awake but instead of both her eyes being (e/c) colour, it was the same colour of lazari's eye.

It was that moment that they both realized that all the pasta's were fucked