Chapter 31

I'M BACK... Maybe.

__________________________________________

No one's pov.

'OK! Today, it'll definitely be today! But what if she doesn't feel the same?????', as you can see, someone *cough cough Jason *cough cough is thinking whether it's the right time to confess his feels for a certain someone *cough cough You *cough cough.

But of course like the person he is, he doesn't have the 'courage to do it'. So what does he do, like any other smart person, he starts to make a plan...but it'll most likely fail which is what's happening now. He went through the whole of asking her out without her knowing his 'actually' asking her out, they went to the amusement park, went on some rides and he even managed to hold her hand! Which, in his case, is a HUGE accomplishment.

Now let me remind you, that whole thing happened two weeks ago... And that's why his panicking to whether ask her out. His is currently in his room, freaking out. (y/n) was with sally and lazari, they were having a tea party. Jason would have gone and confessed to her but if you have a brain and understand his situation, when you are in a tea party with Sally, she would ask you to dress up and (y/n) was currently dress in a very... A very... 'revealing' dress in Jason's eyes.

(Y/n) dress :

( Not mine)

How does he know? He saw her wearing that dress when she came out of the bathroom and luckily, she didn't see him having a nosebleed that wouldn't stop for about 50 minutes... Yeah...

After some time of removing the image firm his mind, Jason decide to suck up his courage and find (y/n). ' She should be in Sally's room with lazari having their tea party with lulu.' When he did find her which was at the living room, he dragged her too one side and began to confess... SLOWLY.

BUT THIS HAPPENED

" So (y/n),I was wondering... W-would you - "

" SEOLLENDA ME LIKEY ME LIKEY LIKEY LIKEY, ME LIKEY LIKEY LIKEY DUGEUNDUGEUDUGEUN HEART HEART "

" OMG! ITS TWICE! TALK TO YOU LATER JASON! "

And that my friends was Jason first attempt to confess to her... SAD ISN'T IT?
😄

___________________________________________

HEY GUYS!! I'm back! Sorry it took some time to publish this😅 just that secondary school just started and all and I just need some ideas to continue this cause I really don't wanna discontinue the story unless needed

.....

ANYWAYS!!😝

I won't be publishing that many chapters like I used to but I WILL continue publishing at least a few chapters per month!!!

Adios ~ 😍😍😍