Chapter 25

Shit...I just remembered... I was supposed to end the request opened... Oh well, guess I'll just end it on this chapter then. When I finish this book, I'm going to make a yaoi book of creepypasta and there's going to be a request opened on that one and if I'm not wrong there's also going to be a laughing jack x reader as well...

Let's just continue shall we? But before that, listen to the song above... It's pretty nice and the animation is kinda great too! Anywho,let's continue on with the chapter!

___________________________________________

(y/n) pov.

I sleeping quite well as I was hugging something warm. ' Its probably a pillow' I thought as I hugged it closer to me, only to feel arms tightening it's grasp on my waist....what a Dicken minute... A warm pillow... Arms tightening on my waist... THIS AIN'T EVEN A GOD DAMN PILLOW NOW IS IT!?!?!!? I immediately shot opened my eyes, only to be met with Jason's sleeping face.

I was going to wake him up as I have one of my arm wrap around my stomach... I found out just than that I was completely naked... " AHHHHHHHHH! PERVERT!!!!!" my screaming definitely woke Jason up as he shot up only to see that I was naked. He was blushing madly and for some reason, his eyes slowly went down till my breast... This little- " AHHHHHHHHHH! DONT LOOK YOU PERVERT!!!! GET OUT NOW! GET OUT!" I screamed at the top of lungs.

He immediately got out of his trance and fell off the bed and ran out of the room but not before he placed my clothes on a table near by the door. ' Men these days I swear, it's getting harder to find a decent man these days' I thought. I went out of bed and walked towards of where my clothes were.

(pick one design choice)

The first thought when I layed my eyes on the clothing was ' Trenderman definitely made this.' I picked up the clothing before remembering whether the room had a bathroom. I searched and to my relieve, there was one. I rushed to the bathroom and had my shower. When I was done showering and wearing on my clothing, I noticed something... Unusual about my hair and one of my eyes. Instead of my hair being completely (h/c) coloured,it had streaks of reddish-pink in it and for one of my eye, instead of being it's usual (e/c) eyes, it was reddish-pink as well. ' Well this is cool... But I don't really like the colour,eh I'll just use the hair dye removal and as for the eye... I'll see what I can do. ", I exited the bathroom and pulled up all my courage to open the door to face Jason.

But when I opened it, it really didn't go as planned. Instead of only Jason, there was EJ, Dr smiley, lazari, snake and his Ani and Tenderman waiting outside the door. By the looks of it, snake and his Ani were the first to notice me, followed by lazari who immediately clung onto my leg and the rest. EJ asked why the hell was I screaming early in the morning, in which I replied with what happened earlier on. When I was done, instead of what I expected to hear from EJ and Dr smiley, they both just stood there not looking surprised at all.

" Why aren't you guys surprised at all!?!?!! "," Do you really not remember (y/n)? For the past four days, You've been in a 5 or 6 year-old body, You've clung onto Jason as if he was your dad, You've called him Jacy and you've even slept with him for almost four days until you had to be admitted to the medical room for ' reasons' that you don't need to known, of course we were not surprised and as for the naked part. The dress that you were wearing the night before must have been tore apart because you went back to your current state. "

My tiny little mind was trying to process everything that he just said. ' Lemme get this straight... I was trapped in my 5 or 6 year-old body for 4 days, I clung onto Jason as if it was a life or death situation, I'll called him Jacy instead of Jason, I've even slept with him!?!!?? I was naked too!' before I could asked any more questions, Lazari tugged my sleeve. " Um...(y/n), if you slept with Jason. Naked last night... Does that mean you guys did the... Bees and the birds?" Lazari asked.

What lazari said than triggered me. Shit, naked, Jason, slept, together!?!? Bees and the birds!?!?! " Well... You see lazari...no we did not do that because we hardly know each other and that just sounded wrong -" but before I could continue. A loud noise came from the dining room area. All of us crept down the stairs, after Jason got fully dressed, to find something rather odd... Well to me it was odd.

There was this dog with... A... Smile!? On his face? Werid owners... Weird dogs... Eh, who cares about weirdness in this house. In fact, almost everybody in the mansion is werid. But before I could speak, the dog pounced on me whichever caused me to back out again because I fell and hit the back of my head on the end of a table... Damn what is me and these black outs?