Chapter 5

(Y/n) pov.

"Y-your the Mad Hatter. "

I gave him a questionly look." Yeah?So what? ". Everyone was either piss or just standing there with a shock face.

" DAMN IT! It took as almost 3 years to find her and it only took one night for Jason and LJ??!?! " The guy with a... Is that a smiley face?

Everyone now was in full piss off mode except a little girl with long curly brown hair and green eyes , she wore a pink grown and was carrying a teddy bear. 'She's so adorable!' I screamed in my head.

She looked excited for some reason. She ran to me and jump into my lap... Mind you I have weak legs when I wake up. " I have a new sis!!!!". 'Sis... Hold on I ain't becoming any body's new sister'.

Time skip cause I'm too lazy.

It's been 2 full hours and everybody in this mansion hates me except Sally, LJ, EJ, Nina, Ben, Hoodie and Lucy . "Hey whore, get your ugly ass out of here." it may be only 2 hours, but I knew everybody's name here and I'm already missing my 'parents'.

I just nodded and left, I turned my head and saw Nina and EJ giving me a sympathetic look. I just gave them a smile. While leaving I saw a girl with pinkish - red hair siting in the corner.

She looked Linda lonely and sad... She reminded me of well me. I walked towards her and sat down with her. "Hi, my name is Mad Hatter but you can call me (Y/n),what's your name?". She looked at me and her eyes, which were the same colour as her hair, were filled with joy and curiosity.

"M-my name is lazari...why are you talking to me? You shouldn't really, The others will hate you if you do ". OK, I was now fully piss." I could really care less, see almost everyone hates me already. And I only been here for fu-, I mean 2 hours. " I couldn't swear since I'm pretty sure she's a kid like Sally.

I had a pretty good conversation with Lazari. Turns out she was a demon's child, his name was what now? Oh yeah Zalgo. I also found out why everyone, I mean almost everyone hated her. If I'm not wrong it goes like this:

1) she's Zalgo's daughter
2) Zalgo is the creepypasta enemy
3) She turns into a Demon when she's hungry or something.

It may only be an hour talking to her but I already consider her and Sally of course as sisters now. Oh and she also has a demon in her name Lazarus. She also told me her crush was EJ but sadly he didn't like her back.

'I may reconsider EJ being my friend now '. Her only friends  were Lucy or also know as lulu and Sally . Her powers were demon transformation.

"(Y/n) I think it's time f-for dinner. " she said while she tugged my sleeve. I looked at the time and she was right. She led me to the dining room, while walking there, she held my hand tightly while holding her bear in the other. She was muttering some words of comfort to herself." Lazari,you don't need to be afraid ok? "

She nodded her head but continue on muttering. Apparently, she was considered a monster to the creepypasta here since she was Zalgo's child.

When we entered the dining room. Everyone stopped chatting with each other when they saw me. Jane was about to throw insults at me until she saw Lazari holding my hand tightly. All their eyes widen except for Lucy and Sally.

"Lazari! (Y/n)! Over here! " Sally shouted. She patted two seats in between her and Lucy. Lucy gave me a bright smile and I returned it with a smile back. We started down while everyone started whispering.

I notice this and asked Lucy while Lazari was talking to Sally about tea party's. "Um,Lucy if you don't mind why did Jane shut her mouth as she was trying to insult me when I walked in with Lazari?"

She looked around to see if anyone was looking and said," Well you may already know that Zalgo is our enemy and that Lazari is his daughter... Well that's the reason, anybody that is blood related to him is considered an enemy. "

"Before we all found out that she was his child, she was a happy, joyful child. But what cause this to happen was because of Slenderman. You see he pushed her too hard and in the end everyone found out who she really was. Everyone started avoiding her, calling her names. The names did bother her but when you call her ' monster' it hit her pretty hard. Even slenderman started treating her different. More training I mean. The only friends she had was Sally and me. But when you came and talk to her, it's like the spark in her relitted. She wasn't that interested in talking about tea party's with Sally. Oh, speaking of which, would you like to join us in one tomorrow? "

"Oh course I would!". We kept talking until I spotted a jester. ' What. The. Hell. Is. That'. Lucy must have saw who I was looking at cause she tried very hard bot to laugh at my expression. "That's Candy Pop. His a nice person but a pervert sometimes". I slowly nodded my head while I still watch the Jester, not knowing that a toymaker was looking at me.

We continue on until slenderman came in. I turned to Lazari until I saw her shivering like crazy. Sally was trying to comfort her and I joined in as well. She stopped when slenderman started speaking.

" I have something to say. We have a new member in the family and I would like her to introduce herself. "

My face was priceless right now. Sure I new about the creepypasta but I didn't know how slenderman talked. He turned his head towards me, I started hearing buzzing noise but it didn't bother me too much.

I just stood up and just in time too. I saw a knife being thrown at me and I caught it with just two of my fingers. The knife was now in between my fingers while I searched the room for whoever tried to kill me, turns out it was Jane. I just gave her a smirk before aiming for her. The knife ended up hitting a wall as it misses her face by a few centimeters. Blood was now slowly dipping from her face since the knife was sharp and had cut her face.

Everyone's face was priceless. I started talking. "My name is Mad Hatter and I well he joining * yawning, the creepypasta. If you try to murder me like little miss perfect there, you will not see the living daylight anymore." I sat down, while Jane was still shock of what happen.

I felt something tugging my sleeve. I looked down and saw a cat... And with it was... OH FOR THE LOVE OF- IT WAS THE FUCKIN BUNNY. I pick up the bunny "*Inhales,JASON TAKE YOUR FUCKIN BUNNY BACK!". I threw the bunny directly in his face. Lucy, Sally and Lazari and of course LJ tried there best and by best I mean LJ running away from Jason since he started laughing.