Chapter 24

No one's pov.

Loud laugher could be heard in the room as EJ, Jason, Dr smiley, lazari and Trenderman are panicking but we're not showing it. (y/n) was just looking around the room for the cause of the laughter. " Why the sad look lazari? Aren't you happy to see your old pops?". Fear and anger could be seen in lazari's eye as she desperately avoided eye contact with Zalgo. " What the fuck do you fuckin want?" EJ hissed.

" What I'm here for? Honestly! I thought you already knew you shit heads. I'm here to see a niece that I never knew till now." Zalgo came out of the shadows in his human form. He turned to the direction of where (y/n) was and examine her. He smirked at the results and chuckled. " So my idiotic sister actually got married and gave birth huh? Father wouldn't be pleased... But who am I to fuckin give a damn about him." , Jason went and grabbed (y/n) before Zalgo could do anything to her.

" What's there to be worried about Jason? It's not as if I'm gonna do anything to my niece... Besides. It's not everyday you find out that your sister got married to a fuckin slender and gave birth you know, so how about you had her over to me so I can spend some uncle and niece time huh? "." Over my dead body Zalgo ", Zalgo frowned before turning his direction to Lazari and trenderman, particularly lazari.

" Lazari! My dear daughter, why don't you - ", Zalgo was cutted off as he felt something bit his skin off. Turns out that it was (y/n),she somehow managed to slip away from Jason's grasped and 'bit' off Zalgo's skin. " The fuck did that fuckin brat do!?!!!?". Within minutes though, Zalgo disappeared, leaving them relieved but worried as they knew it wasn't the last that they saw from him. (y/n)...well (y/n) was enjoying the meat she bit off... Well I mean tore off from Zalgo's arm.

" Mmmmm...yummy " said (y/n) while she took a bite of flesh of Zalgo. There was no doubt that (y/n) was becoming a cannibal but was anybody stopping her? Of course not... Reason was because they really didn't want to take the chance and have their flesh tore off from them. When she was done with her so called 'meal' she was bloody... And I mean bloody messy. Her clothes had blood on it her face, mostly her mouth area, was covered in blood.

EJ, Dr smiley, Jason and trenderman was deciding who to bathe her since... You know why. Lazari just rolled her eyes at what they were doing, I mean hello!? She was a female and (y/n) was also a female. Put that together and what do you... Actually don't do that. She went over to her, picked her up and went to the bathroom to bathe (y/n).

A few minutes later ~

Okay, maybe bathing (y/n) wasn't such a good idea. It could have taken lazari a few hours or so to bathe (y/n) since she wouldn't stay still while lazari was trying to rub the shampoo in (y/n)'s hair and if it wasn't for the rubber duckies slender has... WAIT... Why does he have rubber duckies... Oh well, as I was saying, if it wasn't for that, it may as well took about an hour to clean her.

(chose one of the above)

When done dressing her, lazari and (y/n) walked back to the medical room only to find that Jason was freakin out as he (y/n) wasn't in room anymore. ' Man... Never seen Jason like this before... Kinda looks funny though.' before she entered the room with (y/n), she looked at the situation a bit longer and this was what she got.

Jason : Freakin out like a mad dog

EJ : trying to hide from reality

Dr smiley : recording the situation of Jason

Trenderman : Trying to calm Jason down.

She decided to knock on the door, which was wide open, since she really wanted to sleep after what happened today. This got the attention of Jason since he saw a familiar (y/h) coloured little girl holding lazari's hand. She just handed (y/n) to Jason and yawned while walking back to her room. Trenderman checked the time, it wasn't too early nor late so he decides that all of them needed to go eat something or just go to bed since most of the creepypasta are doing that right now or were out on their killing spree.

They nodded and went back to their respective rooms. By the time Jason was back in his room, (y/n) was already fast asleep. He layed her down onto his bed and he went to take a bath since he couldn't remember when he even last took one. When he was done with whether he needed to do, he went to his bed and hit the hay as well. But before he closed his eyes, he thought ' I'm really going to miss this' before succumbing to sleep.