A/N

Holy crap. I started this book eight months ago and here we are now, twenty thousand reads in and that's twenty thousand more than I ever thought I would get. It absolutely blows my mind how amazing each and every one of you are.

Truthfully it started with the absolutely amazing @ezwegat and her wonderful story Lost Myself. I read it and felt so inspired to write a basketball fanfic of my own. She was so helpful when I first started, giving me tips and encouragement for writing my own story.

The idea itself happened because I, as a basketball lover, always wondered what it felt like to be in the midst of it all. To be a player fighting in a do or die game seven. Obviously, I'll never know how that feels, but thanks to Kyrie and Wattpad, I now have an idea.

And thank you so much to all my wonderful, wonderful readers who put up with weeks of absences and no updates. Seriously, you guys were my inspiration to keep this story going.

As for Kyrie and Sabrina, their story doesn't end here. It keep going. I'm not entirely sure where, but hopefully Kyrie won't get drunk preceding any more important life decisions. Maybe Steve will have them over for dinner some days with Klay and Steph and it'll be a wonderful bonding experience (lol...nah.) But maybe Steve will finally get himself a dog!

Once again, thanks to each and every one of you for reading, supporting and commenting on my story. It means the world.

Love, Annie