Chapter 3: The Wonders of the Universe

--Avengers Headquarters--

"Mr. Stark, I know you need our help, but we are currently very busy." Reed Richard said, talking to Tony through the phone.

"C'mon, Reed, it'll be over before you know it. We'll just be going to space and doing a roll call. Besides, what's so important about your mission anyways?" Tony said, getting frustrated with Reed.

"We are trying to arrest a man on the police wanted list; 'name is Victor Von Doom- magic sorcerer, broke out of prison, killed about a thousand people. Sounds like the guy the police would go for, even the government."

"Fine. Call you next time, Reed." Tony closed his phone and placed it on his desk.

Tony walked outside his room and walked over to Vision's room. Vision hasn't been very active since the battle in the airport. He's been very humble to Rhodey, since he was the one who made him disabled. Tony knocked on Vision's door and went in, "How's it going on, pal?"

"Nothing very important to talk about with you, Mr. Stark." Vision said with a rather sad tone.

"I'm trusting you to take care of the facility for a few days. We'll back soon." Tony said, patting Vision's back.

"I will, Mr. Stark. I won't let you down." Tony stood up and opened the door.

"Oh, and by the way, the car is yours just in case you want to drive around the facility." Tony walked over to the field outside the facility and called out to the group.

"So, are we ready?" Tony shouted from about 20 feet away.

" 'Anyone bite?" Bruce asked as Tony approached the group

"Reed said they're busy, X-Men said they're just going to be doing business on earth. Everyone is busy this time of month. Thor, are we going to space right now?" Tony asked.

"Yes, we are. We'll only be 5 going to space, Stark. So when we meet danger, it'll be hard for us to take care of them." Thor warned Stark about the danger to come.

"It's alright, I'm Iron Man." A few moments later, pieces of metal from the facility flew to Stark and connected to him.

"I thought you stopped making suits?" Bruce asked, confused.

"Gentlemen, meet Mark 50, the latest suit I have made. I combined all my past suits mechanics to this suit alone, isn't it amazing?"

"As long as it will keep you alive, Stark." Thor then took his fists together and concentrated.

"By the way, where's your hammer?"

"Destroyed by a lady." Bruce said.

"As long as it brings us to where we need to go." Tony said.

The ground then began to shake and thunder struck around them. Strange was impressed, a god of thunder was able to teleport as well. Peter then began to feel hair rise from his elbow again, "Here we go again." The group then teleported to space, leaving a symbol on the ground.

--Wakanda--

Steve hasn't felt so much fun in ages. Everyone was getting together. No danger, no wars- just plain old fun with his family. Everyone was gather around the table playing truth or dare, something everyone hasn't played in a while. Natasha and Wanda were having fun for once, Sam actually got to tell his joke, Clint was just happy to see everyone enjoying, and Bucky actually got to be normal again.

"How does it feel to be back to normal?" Steve asked Bucky who was smiling.

"Feels to be great around friends, family." Bucky said.