Chapter 16: An Old Friend

--Fantastic Four Building--

"Aren't you supposed to be in a grave?" Tony asked, with so much confusion.

"I am supposed to be there, but God didn't want me dead yet." Coulson said.

"Great to see you, old pal." Bruce said.

"Great to see you too. I saw everything that transpired while I was gone; sorry about Fury, by the way."

"Why didn't you come out of hiding anyways?" Tony asked.

"Well, you see, Fury knew that I was alive and placed me to take care of you. Now, about the plan, we shall talk about it downstairs. I have parked a van outside for us to go to our destination."

"Thank you, Reed, for letting us stay here for a while." Steve said.

"It was a pleasure. You are all welcome here."

"Captain, I must get going. I need to see my friend, Dagger." Cloak said.

"Call me, Steve, and sure, you could go. Take care, your name is Cloak, right?" Steve said.

"Yes, it is. Farewell. If you need me, just call me." Cloak said before he teleported away.

"Gentlemen, we need to get a move on here." Coulson said.

"Ok, guys. Let's go and do your plan, Coulson." Tony said.

"Oh, it will be fun." Coulson said, as the group went down the elevator and into the van.

"This is one oldass van." Scott said.

"Just like your van, Scott."

"Is it weird that he knows my name or not?"

"It's just that he's an agent, Scott." Natasha said.

--Asteroid, Somewhere in Space--

"Master, here are your stones." Wanda said, giving it to Thanos.

"And here is your wish, Servant." Thanos said, revealing Pietro who was behind him.

Wanda ran to Pietro and hugged him so hard, reminiscing the days they were together.

"I miss you so much, brother." Wanda said.

"I miss you too, where are we?" Pietro asked.

"We are here chained up to you bastards. Now let us out of here!" Rocket shouted.

"Speak more, and you will be next to die." Thanos said.

"I really want to listen to some music right now."

"Rocket, you really need to talk about that right now?" Quill exasperatedly put.

"I am Groot." Groot said.

"Now that I have all the stones in the universe, I shal-" Thanos said before getting cut off.

"Blah, blah, blah. We get it, you have complete control of the galaxy and everyone will bow down to you. It seems like there's nothing new here." Rocket said.