Chapter 12: The Mad Titan

--Asteroid, Somewhere in Space--

"Oh, shit." Quill said.

"Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?" The mysterious figure asked.

"What are you here for?" Tony asked.

"I'm here to meet you, isn't it obvious?"

Tony looked at the surroundings. So far he didn't see any Skrulls, so they were clear. However, he did observe that the mysterious figure had a holed glove, some holes were filled with what seems to be pearls and the other holes were empty.

"What's on your hand?" Thor asked.

"Oh, it's my collection. To be sure no one steals it, I bring it with me, all the time."

"And what is exactly your name?"

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Thanos."

Tony shot his blasters at him before he could continue speaking. Once he finished shooting, everyone looked at him.

"Bad idea." Rocket said.

"Well, I didn't know people from Earth were rude." Thanos said, using the glove to get a piece of asteroid and throwing at them.

Thor was first to react, using his hammer to destroy it. Thanos was impressed of his powers, so he threw more at the group before Thor gave up swinging.

"You know, not everyone can keep going. There's always a limit." Thanos said, as he jumped on another asteroid.

"Thor, you alright?" Bruce said.

"I am. This person needs to learn a lesson." Thor said, using his hammer to charge at Thanos.

Thor missed and Thanos grabbed him by the foot. He made some sort of portal and threw him in it.

"Where the hell did you put him?" Tony demanded.

"Let's say, back to his hometown." Thanos said.

"Okay, I say we attack him all at once." Quill whispered.

"Gamora, Nebula. I almost didn't notice you."

"Hi, father." Nebula said.

"Father? Has Ronan not told you the story. I saw both of you playing in the fields playing with each other. I wanted to take care of younglings so I asked Ronan to take you in, and your 'real parents,' you may be able to tell what happened."

Quill could see Gamora shed a tear and Nebula feeling heart broken.

"Peter, now!" Tony shouted.

Peter shot his web to try and grabbed the gauntlet of Thanos.

"Not on my watch." Thanos said, pulling Peter closer and knocking him out.

"Should we go now?" Rhodey asked.

"Yeah, create a distraction for the others." Tony said as both of them flew in space.