Chapter 4: Forgive me Nots

London picked me up from the pizza shop and dropped me back off at my place. Tremaine was sitting in the living room watching TV.
"Where have you been all this time, he asked? "
I didn't answer him and went to take a shower. I heard the bathroom door open, but I ignored it. I felt a breeze and turned around to find that Tremaine had joined me in the shower.
"What are you doing, I said.?"
"Mm mm mm, was all he could say. "
I turned around and continued washing my body. He slapped me on the ass and then wrapped his forearm around my shoulders and kissed me on the neck. I shurgged his arm off me and yelled, "STOP!"
"What's your problem, he said? "
"What's my problem? Are you serious right now? No that actually just came out of your mouth, what's my problem? How about two words..... MALL THOT! "
With these last words I turned the water off and got out the shower. I wrapped myself in my towel and left the bathroom.Tremaine finally came out of the shower butt naked and I just ignored him and put my PJs on.  I jumped in the bed and pulled out my book that I had been reading for the past week and a half. He realized that I wasn't going to bothered with him anymore so he put some clothes on as well and went back to the living room.I eventually dozed off and didnt wake back up until the morning. I rolled over halfway expecting to see Tremaine sleeping, but he wasn't there.  I figured he fell asleep in the living room and got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. He wasn't laying in the living room and there was no sign of him anywhere else in the house.  I shrugged my shoulders and went to lay back down. I dozed off again and was awaken by the smell of breakfast. Tremaine came into the room and gently shook my shoulder.  I opened my eyes and looked up at him.
"Babe come on and get up."
I slowly rose out of the bed and he grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen.  There was an array of food laid out on the table. There was French toast, pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, tater tots, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, orange juice, milk and water.
"Wow, I said."
He smiled.
"I didn't really know what you would like to eat, so I just fixed a bunch of different things."
"Wow, I repeated."
He smiled again and pulled a chair out so I could sit down.
"What do you want, I'll make your plate for you? "
" I kind of think I want a little bit of everything, is that fat of me? "
"You'll never be fat to me beautiful. You are the most gorgeous woman I've ever known. "
I couldn't help but smile at him when he said this. He joined me at the table and started making himself a plate.  In between mouthfuls he started asking me about how work was going (something he hadn't bothered to do in months). I was reluctant at first to strike up this intimate conversation with him, but the more he talked, the easier it became. 
"So we going out on a date tonight."
"A date, I laughed spitting out my milk? "
" Yeah, Its been a while since weve had a date night and I miss it, so be ready tonight girl."
He got up from the table and started clearing some of the dirty dishes.
"Look at Mr.Homemaker here. "
"Oh you know it girl, and leaned down and tried to kiss me."
Without realizing it I had moved my head and all his lips ended up connecting with was my forehead. 
"Aww it's like that baby? "
I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating my food. A few hours later Tremaine went to go get dressed and I sat in the living room watching TV.
"Go get dressed, he said to me. "
"Why? "
"It's a surprise, just get dressed."
I slowly got off the couch and went to the bedroom to find something to wear.  I didn't know where we were going or what we were doing so I just decided on something cute but comfy. I put on one my favorite henley shirts, skinny jeans, my sneakers, a beanie and grabbed my little backpack purse and walked back to the living room.