Chapter 14: Disappearing Act

We finally managed to peel ourselves off of each other and washed ourselves off in the still running water. Liam got out first and wrapped a towel around his waist. I was rinsing myself off and turned around and caught him staring at me. He had this huge grin on his face and I couldn't help but smile as well. I shook my head at him.
"Do you see something that you like?"
He walked closer to the tub and pulled me into another passionate kiss. His kisses took my breath away and I almost slipped in the water. He caught me and helped me out of the tub. He laughed and I just continued to smile at him. He grabbed another towel and handed it to me,and I wrapped it tightly around my body. We made our way back to the bedroom still wrapped up in our towels when I heard Liam behind me say,"Fuck it!"
He spun me around to reveal that he had dropped his towel. He pulled me into another passionate kiss and removed my towel as well. He pushed me onto the bed.
*An Hour Later*
"Omg,I said as I rolled over to face him."
"I'm sorry,he said."
"For what?"
"For making you dirty again."
I smiled at him and kissed his pouty lips.
"Youre forgiven,I said."
He smiled back at me and kissed me again. I snuggled up into his arms and before long,we were both asleep. I woke up and I was still wrapped up in his arms. I looked up at him and saw that he was awake and staring up at the ceiling in a daze.
"Hey,you okay,I asked him?"
I must have startled him because his body jumped a little and he looked down at me.
"Good morning beautiful."
"Are you okay,I asked again?"
"Yeah,I was just thinking about some things."
"Do you care to share?"
He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.
"Nothing you need to worry about."
I gave him a look like that answer wasn't good enough,but he started to stare back up at the ceiling. We lay in bed lounging for what seemed like forever until he got up to take another shower. He put his shorts back on and just held his shirt in his hands.
"I have to go work on this video,but I'll see you later."
I sat up pouting at him and he leaned down and kissed me gently. I fell back onto the bed as he left my bungalow and stared up at the ceiling wondering what he was thinking about.I rolled over to go back to sleep,but I heard a knock at the door followed by a familiar beat. I scooped my towel off of the ground and wrapped myself up again. I answered the door and found London standing there wearing a mint wrap around bikini and a cream and floral outfit.

"All night though?"I looked at her puzzled

"All night though?"
I looked at her puzzled.
"I just saw your man candy walk past my bungalow. You guys were going at it all night?"
"Oh,I said!"
I smiled sheepishly at her.
"You heard us?"
"I think the whole island heard you two."
"Oops,I said as I shrugged my shoulders and smiled."
She smiled as well and shook her head.
"I'm glad to see you so happy though."
"Thanks best friend."
"Now go get dressed. And put on a bathing suit,she yelled after me as she walked onto the patio."
I rummaged through my clothes and found something to wear and headed to the bathroom to shower once again. I came put of the bathroom and walked to the patio to find London sittin there taking selfies.
"Yaaasssss best friend,she screamed out."
I started to twirl around and model as she snapped picture after picture. We viewed them together and then I told her to send them to me.