Chapter 5: What am I going to do?

I went to the bedroom and sat on the bed. I looked around at all of our things and made a decision that I never thought I would make. I went to the closet and pulled out a sweater and a pair of jeans and put them on.

I grabbed some clothes and underwear,my hair essentials,some toiletries and put them in my favorite weekender bag

I put my ugg boots on and grabbed my cell phone

I put my ugg boots on and grabbed my cell phone.I went to the balcony door again to look at Tremaine.He rolled over and I thought he was waking up so I hid back in the shadows.I leaned back forward and saw that he was still sleep.I closed the door so that only a crack of it was still open. I grabbed my belongings,looked around our home once more and waked out the door. I got outside to find Iisha was waiting for me in the  driveway.I put my bag in the backseat and hopped in the passenger side.
"You alright?"
"Let's just get out of here."
Without another word she drove off and I turned up the Music on the radio. We arrived at her house and went inside.Its 5am and I actually wasn't even tired,so we decided to stay up and eat ice cream and popcorn and watch movies until we both fell asleep on the couch. She eventually got up and went to her room and I settled deeper into the couch trying to forget about the texts I read on Tremaine's phone. I can't believe that he had planned this full amazing day for me and then was texting to meet up with some thot tomorrow. I woke up crying and decided to text London and tell her what happened . She was out of town at the moment for work.She called me back almost immediately and I told her about the amazing day and everything that he had planned. I even sent her pictures of the bathtub setup and my nails.
"What an a-hole. Why does he keep playing these games?I'm about to stick my foot up his..."
She stopped because I started to cry all over again. She sighed.
"You need to leave him.You dont need a man thats going to treat you like that and make you cry everyday. I don't Care how long you've been together."
"Well I know that I'm completely fed up right now.I packed some of my things and I'm staying with Iisha for now."
"We need to take a girls trip when I get back."
I sniffled.
"A girls trips where?"
"I dont know.Think of some place and then well figure it out when I get back."
"okay. I sighed."
"Alright best friend. I love you and you know I'm here for you.Its 7am and I have to get to work but I will check up on you later. I love you."
My mind instantly went back to when Tremaine last told me he loved me,before I gave my body to him amidst the lies and false hope.I thought about when I returned the sentiment just hours ago and now I wasnt even sure how I felt about him. "Faith! Faith!" I heard London screaming my name and had completely forgot she was on the phone.
"You good,she said?"
"Oh yeah,sorry I zoned out for a second."
"Well get some sleep,we said with concern in her voice."
I hung up the phone and laid back down on the couch. A single tear started to fall down my cheek and onto my chin. I went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face and went back to the living room to lay down.I lay there staring up at the ceiling trying to figure out how I got to this place in my relationship. What am I going to do,were my last thoughts before I drifted back off to sleep.