Chapter 7:Close Encounters of the Strange Kind

It has been three weeks since I had left my home that I shared with Tremaine. He was still constantly blowing up my phone and asking me to come home. I texted him back a few times to leave me alone, but he didn't take the hint so I just started ignoring him. London had been back from her trip for about a week now and we had decided to go to the Maldives for our girls trip. Today we decided to go shopping for some new clothes and just to help get my mind off the situation with my relationship.
"So did you guys break up,Iisha asked?"
"I don't know what we are right now. I didnt officially end it but I feel like things are over.He's hurt me too bad and I just don't think I can take it anymore."
"Good,you deserve better best friend. He's a loser for not seeing what a great woman he had in front of him,London said."
"Yep.On to the next one,Iisha said."
"Thanks guys,you two are the best and I pulled them into a three way hug."
We continued walking around the mall looking for clothes to take to the islands and we started to get hungry so we decided to stop at the food court.
"I want Chinese,Iisha said."
"I want a fajita,London said."
"Mm I think I want pizza guys."
We looked at each other and busted out laughing. We went to our respective restaurants and ordered what we wanted. I got my food first so I went and found a table for all of us to sit at. As I was trying to adjust all my bags on the chair next to me,I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around to see my handsome stranger smiling at me.
"Liam."
"We meet again Faith.I'm so glad you're not crying today."
I smiled and said "Yea,me too."
"I take it things with you and the boyfriend are better then"
"No I wouldn't say that.Quite the opposite actually.  I moved out of our home and have been staying with my friend."
"Wow. Thats a big step. Are you going to take him back?"
"Probably not,I said."
He smiled the biggest grin at me.
"Why are you smiling at me like that?"
He laughed. "No reason. No reason."
Iisha and London finally got their food and was walking towards the table.Liam leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I hope you have a nice trip."
He then planted a gentle kiss on my cheek and walked away.
"Wait,what?"
I turned around and said to him. He just kept walking and never turned back.
"Okay that was weird,I said aloud as my girls got closer to the table."
"Ooo who was that,Iisha asked?"
"What was weird,London asked?"
"I'm not really sure who he is, I said answering Iishas question."
"It was weird what he just told me,I said responding to London."
"What did he say to you,they said at the same time."
"He told me he hopes I have a good trip."
"Did you tell him about your trip to the Maldives,London asked?"
"No.I didn't. I have no idea how he knew."
"Yeah,that's really weird,Iisha said."
I shrugged my shoulders and looked behind me one last time,hoping and thinking that was he was still around but he wasn't.I turned back around and we all started to consume our food.
"This trip is about to be so nice,I can't wait,Iisha said."
"Me either. This is exactly what I need.A nice relaxing vacation with the girls. The Maldives are so beautiful too."
"It is beautiful.I booked a couple photoshoots for while were out there,London said."
"Yasss get it Miss Model. Those photos are going to be gorgeous,I already know, I said."
Iisha nodded her head in agreement. We finished eating our food and decided to go get out hair done. We all wanted protective styles for our hair so we decided on braids. I of course being the extra one got blonde hair styled into mine while the other two kept with their natural colors.
My hair:

Londons hair:

Londons hair:

Iishas hair:

"Isn't that your hottie,Iisha said to me?'"Huh? Who?" I turned around to see Liam walking in the door with his dreads down

"Huh? Who?" I turned around to see Liam walking in the door with his dreads down. His face lit up when he saw me and he smiled so big I thought his face would break.
"What are you doing here now,I asked him as he walked up to me?"
"Oh,I needed to get my hair retwisted and my girl Marie here is the best of the best."
I turned around to see who he was talking about. I had recognized her from her IG account and had been following her for some time now.
'Yeah,she's dope,I said."
He continued to smile at me and it started to make me feel uncomfortable,so I told him I had to go. I started to head towards the door and then turned around and asked him, "Oh yeah how did you know I was going on a trip?"
"You told me,didnt you,he questioned back?"
"Umm no,I'm pretty sure that I didnt."
"Oh.lucky guess then,I just assumed with all the bags you guys had."
I looked around the room trying to understand what was happening.
"Okay,umm I have to go."
I opened the door and walked out into the crisp cool air.
'That was one of the strangest conversations."
"What did you say to him?"
"I asked him how he knew I was going on a trip. At first he tried to say I told him and then he changed it and said it was just a lucky guess on his part."
"OK he's weird best friend. I dont get him at all."
"Yeah I'm confused myself. Anyways we looking so good right now I can't wait until our trip."
"We have about a week left until we Leave,Iisha said."
London and I started dancing a little jig and Iisha just stared at us laughing and shaking her head.
"You guys are silly."
London and I looked at each other and smiled.We waked over to Iisha and started twerking on her until she was doubled over laughing.
'This is going to be a really fun trip.I can't wait to get to the island,I said ecstatically."

Authors note: If I get 8 votes on this,I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. 😁