Chapter 12: Meeting my Friends

I woke up the next morning wrapped up in Liams warm arms. We were still fully clothed. I turned around and stared at his sleeping face.I noticed his freckles for the first time and I reached up and touched them.He started to stir in his sleep and he slowly opened his eyes.
"Good morning beautiful."
I smiled at him.
"Good morning handsome."
He smiled back and he pulled me into a kiss.
He pulled back and just stared into my eyes.
"How's the ankle?"
I looked down because I had completely forgotten about it. I wiggled my ankle back and forth.
"I think its better,I said."
"Good.I'm so sorry about that yesterday."
"Would you please stop apologizing? If it was anyone's fault,it would have been mine since I was the one who opened the door."
"No no it was definitely my fault he said."
I sat up and stared at him.
"Let's agree to disagree."
He smiled at me.
"Alright fine,he said."
"Good,as I flopped back down on the bed."
He leaned over and grazed his fingers across my lips and then planted a sweet and gentle kiss upon them.
"I want to hang out with you today "
"Again,I said?"
He gave me a confused expression
"Yeah again. I mean only if you want to. I'm not going to force you to hang out with me."
"Haha. No no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I was just surprised that you wanted to spend more time with me."
He still had a confused expression on his face.
He raised an eyebrow and said, "Why wouldn't I want to spend time with you? You're amazing."
I smiled and started to blush and turn away. He grabbed my chin and turned my head back to his.
"You are beautiful."
I smiled and rolled away from him.
"So what adventure are we getting into today?"
"Well I would love to finally and officially meet your friends."
"Omg. London! Iisha!"
I went to grab my phone and saw that I had quite a few missed calls and texts. Suddenly there was a loud knock on my door followed by a familiar beat.
"Faith!"
"That would be London,I said turning to Liam."
I went to open the door and she came stomping into my room.
"Where have you been? I've been calling and texting you for hours! Finally I just decided to come..."
Her voice trailed off as she looked over and saw Liam still sitting on my bed.
"Oops,I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something,she said with a smirk?"
I shook my head no.
"We were actually just about to head out and meet you guys."
Suddenly Iisha appeared in the doorway with a shocked expression on her face.
"What's going on in here?"
London turned towards the door still smirking.
"Nothing,we were just going to let these two have some alooooonnnnnnneeeeee time."
She slowly shut the door behind her as she said these last words. I laughed and shook mg head. I turned around and saw Liam smiling at me.
"What,I asked?"
"Nothing,he said still smiling."
I eyed him suspiciously.
"Alright well I'm going to go take a shower."
"Can I join you,as he hopped off the bed?"
I looked at him with that calm yourself down look and he looked disappointed .I walked over to him and decided to return the favor and graze my fingers across his lips.
"Good things come to those who wait,I said."
I turned and walked back towards the bathroom swishing my hips back and forth.
"You're just being a tease now,he called after me."
I shut the bathroom door and started to undress. I wrapped a towel around my body and opened the door slightly to stick my head out.
"You can shut the door on your way out,I smiled at him."
"Aw man,you kicking me out already?"
"Yes.I thought you wanted to hang out with me today?"
"I do,he said cheesing."
"Well then go change your clothes. Cause you're not going anywhere with me wearing yesterdays clothes."
He threw his hands up.
"Alright.alright. I'll see you in about an hour."
He walked past the bathroom and tried to peek inside.
"Stop it!" As I wrapped the towel around me even tighter.
He smiled that coy smile of his and left my room. I shook my head and shut the bathroom door back. I took a quick shower and wrapped myself in the robe provided in my room and went to find something to wear.
I heard a knock at my door.
"It can't be time already,I said."
I went to the door and found London and Iisha standing there smiling at
me.
"Oh hey guys."
London immediately came in and started looking around. She went into the bathroom and then came back out staring at me.
"What,I said?"
"Did you shower alone,she said smirking at me again."
"Stop! As I threw a pillow at her."
"Get it Best Friend. Get it!"
I shook my head and laughed again.
"You two look cute,I said changing the subject."
London was wearing an olive green crochet halter and jean shorts with gladiator sandals. Iisha was wearing a a grey and white striped halter/shirt set and flat sandals.