Chapter 13: Making Love in Paradise

Authors note: You've waited patiently for it,so here is the smutty chapter. Lol. Enjoy. 😜

We barely got back to the room before Liam started trying to rip my clothes off. We got back to my door and I started to open it and he grabbed me from behind and kissed me on the neck.I melted into him and he turned me around and passionately kissed me. I turned back to unlock the door and he whispered in my ear,
"I'm trying to finish what we started yesterday."
I quickly unlocked the door and he quickly locked it back. He pinned me against the door and kissed me again. He removed my shirt so fast I barely felt him take it off,then he removed his shirt as well and continued to kiss me. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He lay me down and then spread my legs apart and laid down in between them. He started to kiss me again and his pouty lips moved from my lips down to my neck.
He kissed me on my neck and as he did he started to remove my bra. His lips moved down to my breasts and he started to suckle them. His hands roamed my entire body as his lips continued moving down south.
He got to my stomach and my breathing started to become labored. He could tell that I was becoming more and more excited and he looked up and smirked. He removed my shorts and panties and then removed his shorts we well. He stuck two fingers inside of me and pumped them in and out.
He quickly removed them and put them to his mouth and licked them.
"Mmm I knew you were going to taste good. I need some more of this snack."
He went down further and stuck his tongue inside of me.
I arched my back and moaned out in pleasure.
"Damn Liam."
He continued to taste my sweetness and I grabbed the back of his head indicating that I didnt want him to stop. He started to lick me faster and my body started to convulse and my right leg was shaking uncontrollably.
He pinned his forearm across my abdomen so that my lower body wouldn't move and he continued to lick me. I could feel his tongue going in and out and then he started to tease me by flicking it over my sweet spot.
Just when I was sick of the teasing he shoved his tongue back into me and licked me until I couldn't take it anymore.
"Damn I'm going to come,I moaned out."
He didnt pull back and he kept at it until my sweet nectar filled his mouth and my body stopped convulsing. My leg was still shaking uncontrollably and he got up and wiped his mouth and licked his lips.
"Oh my gosh,I said trying to catch my breath."
He smiled at me and laid down between my legs once again.
"You ready for more,he seductively whispered in my ear?"
Before I could answer him,he entered himself into me. I gasped as his growing manhood plunged deeper and deeper into me and I pulled him closer. His thrusts became faster and he nuzzled his face into my neck breathing just as hard as I was.
"Damn baby,you feel so good."
I smiled and he took my face into his hands and kissed me never letting up his strokes. Our moans filled the air and we both started to sweat. A single bead of sweat dropped from his eyebrow and onto my face,falling onto the pillow beneath my head. He abruptly stopped thrusting and flipped me around onto my stomach. He moved my hips up so that I was face down in my pillow. He entered himself into me and plunged deep into me again.
I gasped and moaned into my pillow trying to catch my breath as his strokes started to become faster again. He took my waist into his hands and started to pound me so hard I started to lose it. I wasn't about to let him show me up,so I bounced my ass back into him meeting his strokes.
That drove him crazy and he pulled on my braids trying to take control again. I knew I had lost this one so I just let him have it and continue pounding into me until we both came and our bodied collapsed on the bed. I rolled over and looked at him and he was staring at me breathing just as hard.
"That was definitely worth waiting for,he smiled and pulled me closer to him."
He kissed me on the forehead and I snuggled into his arms. I pulled the blanket over my lower half and he pulled it back off.
"Don't cover yourself,and slapped me on the ass."
I was still shook up so the smack excited me and I started to rub on his chiseled abs.
"Your body is...."
My voice trailed off as my eyes gazed down his body. My eyes made their way back up his body and I saw him smirking at me.
"You like what you see?"
"I mean,its alright,I said shrugging my shoulders and smiling. "
"Oh just alright,and he slapped me on the ass again?"
I rolled off the bed and started walking to the bathroom. I motioned with my finger for him to come here and he immediately got off of the bed and came up to me. He leaned in to kiss me and I backed up out of his reach. I wanted to show him that I was going to be in control this time.
"Oh,its like that?"
I smirked at him and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. I stepped into the tub and started running the water and the room slowly began to fill with steam as the water got hotter. I grabbed Liam by the hand again and pulled him into the tub with me. I pulled him into a kiss as we stood in the middle of the tub. I turned him around and pushed him against the wall so that his back was against the watery wall. It was flowing down his fit and muscular body.

I stood back checking him out and he smirked at me again

"So the views just alright,he asked?"
I smiled and walked up to him and pulled his head down into a kiss again. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed my ass. I pulled back from him and started to trail kisses from his neck down his pecs to his abs. I placed a kiss on each ab until I reached his V and looked up at him seductively. I licked my lips and took his member into my mouth. I started at the tip and got lower and lower until you couldn't see it anymore.
He grabbed the back of my head and I moved him in and out of my mouth. I stopped and wrapped my hands around it giving it sweet and fast pecks. I put him back in my mouth and he got harder and moaned even louder.
"Shit baby."
I smiled and kept going. He put his hand on the back of my head again and I could tell he was really getting into it,so I started to go faster.
"Oh baby. Shit!"
"Mmmm,I said as he continued to moan and squirm."
"Fuck! I'm going to come."
I took him out of my mouth and rubbed him with my hands until he came.
"Shit baby,he said."
He leaned back against the wall and let the water run over his body.
"I'm not done with you,I said smirking."
I rose up and turned him around again and made him sit down. I sat down on top of him and slowly grinded into him while I kissed his neck. He started to become hard again and I chuckled into his neck.
I continued grinding on him until we both couldn't take it anymore and I decided it was time for the real thing.
I let him enter himself inside of me and I grinded into him.He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed my ass once again.
This time I let him and I threw my head back and he started to suckle my breasts again. The heat from the shower and the heat we were creating with our bodies,had the bathroom air feeling thick.
I started bouncing up and down on him and he squeezed my ass even harder. Our moans were bouncing off the walls and I was positive that everyone could hear us,but I didn't care.
I didnt stop until we both came and I lay my head on his shoulder breathing hard. He wiped sweat from his brow but it did no good because more just continued to pour down his face.
"I'm speechless,he said through ragged breaths."
I smiled and said, "Good."

Hope you guys enjoyed....Leave me some good comments and vote so I can keep the story going. Y'all want more right?!? 😁