Chapter 8: Welcome to the Maldives

A week had passed and it was finally time for our girls trip. We were all beyond excited so we gathered our passports and checked and rechecked our luggage to make sure we didnt forget anything. Sunscreen? Check. Sunglasses? Check. Bathing suits? Check. Face wash? Check. We ran down the entire list of things we thought we could need and everything seemed to be in order. "Snacks? Check,Iisha said." We all laughed.
"You are always so hungry,I said."
She shrugged her shoulders and we all laughed again.
"Alright,let's go,London said."
We all hopped in the uber and it took us to the airport. We checked in our luggage and proceeded to wait in the waiting area until it was time to board our flight. London and I started taking selfies on our phone and then we did a group shot of our comfy outfits. Iisha was wearing a simple white tee and grey sweatpants with black thong sandals. I was rocking a long sleeve cropped Adidas hoodie with leggings and some Nike shoes. London kept it simple as well and wore a black tee and grey sweatpants with black shoes.
Iisha outfit:

Faith outfit:

Faith outfit:

Lonon outfit:

Lonon outfit:

"First class can now begin boarding,said the announcer at the podium

"First class can now begin boarding,said the announcer at the podium."
"That would be us,I said."
We put our phones and chargers back into our purses and proceeded to the door to board the plane.
"Ahh were going to the Maldives,London said jumping up and down."
I started to jump up and down and despite looking embarrassed Iisha started jumping with us as well. She stopped after about the third jump claiming she was tired and we all laughed. We boarded the plane and sat in our seats. London sat next to the window and I sat in the middle seat followed by Iisha on the aisle seat. We settled into our seats and waited for the rest of the passengers to board. We took off on time and as we reached our peak altitude the flight attendant said it was okay to take our phones off of airplane mode. London and I started uploading some of our selfies to IG and commenting back and forth under the pictures. After we got bored of that; we all decided to play cards. I had brought a regular pack of cards as well as Uno .
"What do you guys want to play first,I asked?"
"Go fish,Iisha said."
"War,London sad."
"Alright,Uno it is then guys,I said."
They both stared at me and I just started laughing.
"I'm kidding let's play Go Fish first."
I passed out the cards and we played two rounds of that followed by two rounds of War. We all started to get sleepy so we asked the flight attendant for a pillow and blanket. We snuggled up in our blankets and soon we are were all asleep. London woke up just as the captain was making the announcement that we would be landing soon. I woke up shortly after her.
"Are we there yet,I asked?"
"He said we should be landing shortly."
Iisha was still sound asleep so we started taking pictures of her. I posted one on snap with the caption, "Its hard out here for a pimp :) "
"Please put your trays back in their upright positions and put your seat belts back on,the captain said over the intercom."
Iisha finally started to wake up and asked, "Are we there yet?"
"Were about to land,so put your seatbelt back on,I said to her."
She rebuckled her seat belt and we felt the wheels being lowered. I pulled out my phone and started to capture our descent to this beautiful island.