Chapter 6: Sick & Tired to death,of crying...

I woke up later that afternoon to find a note from Iisha in the kitchen. "Hey I went to work I'll be back later.Make yourself at home and make sure you eat something." I put the note back on the fridge and decided to make myself some coffee. I wasnt really hungry but I knew if I didn't eat I would get a headache. I decided on something light,scrambled eggs with cheese,toast and fruit. I went back to the living room with my food and coffee and turned the TV on. There wasn't a whole lot on so I decided to just watch a rerun show of Wheel of Fortune. Halfway through eating,I picked up my phone to text London and noticed that I had gotten 15 texts from Tremaine followed concurrently with 10 missed calls and 4 voicemails. I quickly read through all the messages which basically kept asking me what I was doing? Where was I at? Why wasn't I answering him? Was I okay? The voicemails were pretty much the same thing until I got to the last one and he sounded extremely angry. The last voicemail made me angry so I texted him back and told him to call baby girl and see what was wrong. I put my phone back down and finished my food. I got up to put the dishes in the dishwasher and as I was walking back through the living room I heard my phone chime. It was probably Tremaine so I decided to ignore it and go take a shower. The hot water felt so amazing on my body and I just stood there for what seemed like ages. I got out the shower and put on a brown sweater and jeans and laid back on the couch.

 I got out the shower and put on a brown sweater and jeans and laid back on the couch

I started to doze off again and before I knew it I was sleep.
I woke up because Iisha had returned from work. I heard her fumbling around in the kitchen so I got up to see what she was doing. "Whoa,she said as she spun around and saw me. "
"You scared me,she said."
I laughed.
"My bad girl,my bad. Why you making all this noise though?"
"I was trying to make something to eat.I'm starving."
"You didn't eat lunch?"
"I did."
"Girl you're always hungry,are you sure you dont have a tapeworm?"
"I don't know..I'm pretty sure I dont.So what did you do all day?"
"A whole lot of nothing really."
"You want to talk about last night?"
"Actually I don't. He did text and call me a bunch of times and I just really didnt reply."
"What did he say?"
"He was just asking a bunch of questions like what's wrong and why I wasn't answering him. I dont want to talk to him right now,but I do need to go home and get some things. "
"Do you want me to take you,Iisha sad."
"No,can I just borrow your car and Ill be right back?"
"Sure."
I grabbed her car keys from off the hook and walked out the door. I drove the 20 minutes back to my house and parked the car in the driveway. Tremaine's car wasn't there and I was beyond relieved because I really wasn't ready or in the mood to talk to him right now.I took my keys out of my purse and proceeded to open the door. I grabbed my charger off the floor by the couch when I heard a noise coming from the bedroom. I started to turn and run out the door afraid that someone may have been breaking in until I heard a woman moan out, "Damn zaddy."
Followed by Tremaine's voice, "You like that baby girl?"
I crept up the stairs to the bedroom,as I was walking up the stairs,one of the steps creaked and I stopped and held my breath waiting to hear if my presence had been uncovered. I continued to hear moans ;so I kept going up the stairs until I reached the top landing. I inched closer to the slightly ajar door and peeked in.The sight disgusted me as I saw a petite girl sitting on top of Tremaine as his hands were placed firmly around her waist. He reached around and smacked her on the ass and she moaned out in pleasure. I stood there watching them for a moment until I couldn't take it anymore. I burst into the room and she immediately fell off of him and onto the floor. "Baby,Tremaine shouted surprised?!?"
"Don't you baby me.Who is this hoe? You actually have her in our bed,in our home?"
Tremaine jumped out of bed and ran towards me trying to explain.
"I'm sorry baby it just happened."
Hot tears started to form in my eyes and I raised my hand to smack him,but he grabbed my wrist before I had a chance. I struggled to get out of his grip and when I finally did,I went charging towards the girl who was still where she landed on the floor .
"Get the hell out,I yelled at her."
She immediately jumped up and started trying to gather her belongings that were scattered across the room.
"Forget your things hoe,get out,I said as I started charging at her again."
Tremaine grabbed me from behind to keep me from getting any closer to her. I struggled to get free from his embrace and I finally realized where I had seen this girl before. She was the receptionist from the spa that giggled and smiled at Tremaine. That realization made my blood boil even hotter and I finally managed to free myself from his grip. I charged at her and knocked her onto the ground. I punched her in the face and kept hitting her until she had a busted lip.Tremaine came over and tried to pull me off of her and with all my strength I pushed him back and he fell to the ground as well. I got off the girl and grabbed her by her hair and drug her out of the bedroom and all the way down the stairs. I ran back upstairs to get her stuff and found Tremaine quickly trying to get dressed himself. I ran downstairs and threw her clothes at her.
"Get dressed hoe,I don't ever want to see you here again."
She got up and tried to dab her bloody lip with her shirt until I yelled that she hurry up. She got dressed as quickly as she could and left the house. I heard Tremaines feet pounding down the stairs and I turned around to give him a piece of my mind.
"Baby I'm so sorry. I dont know what's wrong with me."
"I know what's wrong with you. You're a dirty dog."
"Where have you been all day? I woke up and you were gone.Your favorite bag was packed and a bunch of your clothes and stuff were gone. I didnt know what to think. What did I do wrong?"
I rolled my eyes.
"Are you serious right now? I caught you with yet another girl and this time you were in our home."
Hot tears started to well up in my eyes again and I couldn't keep them from falling.
"No baby,dont cry. I love you so much ,he said reaching out to me again."
I pulled my arm out of his reach and backed up.
"No.no you dont love me.If you really loved me you wouldn't be doing this to me.Did you ever love me?"
"Come on now. Don't say something like that you know that its always been you."
"No clearly its been me and every other girl in the city. I'm done Tremaine. I can't take this anymore. I'm sick of crying and sick of you not caring. Were done.Its over. Were through! "
I looked at Tremaine and his face was crushed.I just grabbed my purse off the couch and proceeded to go out the door. I got to the car and I hesitated for a moment when I saw him come to the doorway and stand there watching me. I started the car and backed out of the driveway never taking a glance backwards. Halfway down the street I started to cry even harder and decided to turn up the radio to drown out my thoughts. I got caught at a light and one of my favorites songs came on the radio. It was the song that me and Tremaine danced to at our mutual friends wedding ,where he asked me to be his girlfriend. The tears started to fall even faster as I thought back to all the good times we had together. I thought about how happy I had been to be with someone like Tremaine and how I thought he was my forever. I heard several loud horns behind me and looked up to see the light had changed back to green so I drove off. I turned the radio off and drove back to Iishas in silence. I heard my phone ding again and I waited until I got to another light to look at it. Just another text from Tremaine saying he was sorry and to come back home. I clicked my phone off and kept driving. I got back to Iishas and just sat in the car in a daze .I just couldn't believe what I had just witnessed and how I had been putting up with this behavior for far too long. I put my face into my hands and started to cry some more. I heard a soft knock on the car window and it startled me and I jumped in my seat. I looked up to see my sweet stranger smiling at me with a look of concern on his face.I took off my seatbelt and he backed up from the door as he opened it for me.
"Hi.Wh...what are you doing here, I asked confused?"
"You live here, he asked?"
"No my friend does. What are you doing here,I asked again."
"Oh I was just visiting my mate,he lives here too."
It wasn't until that moment that I realized he had an accent.I must have been looking confused because he looked at me puzzled and then asked me what was wrong.
"Nothing. I just realized that you have an accent."
"Haha yeah I'm from Australia "
"Thats cool,I said nodding my head. "
"So why are you crying again beautiful?"
I had almost forgot that I had been upset and tears started to run down my face again.
"No,no,no ,he said as he wiped tear after tear off my face "
He pulled me into an embrace and it was the most comfortable feeling in the world.
"Wait,I said pulling myself back from him."
"What happened to you at the pizza shop? You bounced out of there before I got your name and you didnt even make sure I got home okay."
"Yeah I'm sorry about that.I just had saw someone that I knew and was trying to avoid.It won't happen again. "
"Oui,I heard a guy call out from one of the condos."
"Aww thats my mate,I gotta go,but ill be seeing you around right? You going to let me make it up to you?'
"I'll think about it,I said."
He smiled at me with this sexy smirk and went to catch up with his mate.
"Hey,I yelled after him."
"Oui."
"What's your name?"
He smiled and yelled back, "Its Liam."
I watched him get in the car and his friend drove away. Its Liam I said aloud to myself and smiled.