Chapter 4

Jason's POV

*Date*

It was 6:55pm. 'Justin will be hear any minute now' I thought. Just then the doorbell rang. I got up and went to open the door.

"Hey" I said nervously.

"Hey, erm ready to go"? he asked.

"Yh" I said.

We then wakes to his car and drove to the restaurant.

*Restaurant*

"Reservations under Bieber" Justin said.

"Mr Bieber, please follow me this way" she said.

We then followed her to our table. She gave us our menus and then left.

"So, tell me about yourself?" he said.

"Ok, well my name is Jason Andrew McCann. I am 21 years old. My birthday is on June 7th and I live with my brother, sister in law and niece. I said smiling.

"Cool" he said.

"Know you tell me about yourself"? I said.

"Ok, well my name is Justin Drew Bieber. I am 20 years old and my birthday is on 1st march. I have one brother and one sister. he said.

We then just talked and had a good time.

*Skip restaurant*

Justin's POV

*Jason's house*

We have arrived outside Jason's house. I walked him to his door.

"I just want to tell you that I love you. I now it may be too soon and sound stupid but i knew their was something special about you and whenever am- I said but Jason cut me off.

He then kissed me and I felt butterflies in my stomach . He then pulled away.

"I don't think your stupid because I love you too and I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend" he asked.

"I would love too" I said.

"Goodnight baby, I love you" he said.

"Goodnight Jase, I love you too" I said.

He then gave me one last kiss and went inside. I then walked to my car and drove home.

_________________________________

Vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247