Chapter 40

Jason's POV

"Boss, it's time". Jay said.

"Ok, does everyone now what they are doing"? I asked.

"Yes boss". They replied

"Has everyone got their gun's with them?" I asked.

"Yes boss". They said.

"Good, let's go" I said.

We then left the warehouse and drove to wear he was. I just hope they haven't done anything to Jay.

*Carver lane*

We got to carver lane. We all got out of the car.

"Ok, rememeber the plan. Jay and Liam go from the back and get Justin back in the car safetly whilst I go and deal with tat sick bastard" I said.

"Yes boss". They said.

"Good, let's go". I said.

I then got out the car with Cameron and Adam behing me.

"Long time no see Luke" I said.

"McCann. Good to see you". He said.

"Cut the crap. Where is Justin"? I spat.

"He's safe for now" He said.

"I swear if you have done smething to him I will kill you" I spat at him angirly.

"We hav-" he started but I cut him off by throwing a punch at him.

He hit me back but I knocked him out by kicking him on his ribs hard. He fell on the fall holding his ribs in agony.

"It's over Luke" I said hoding the gun to his chest.

"Go on then. Kill me" He said and I did.

Their he laid dead on the ground with blood pouring out of his chest.

"Let's go before the police come" I said.

" Jase" I heard Jay said.

"Jay, OMG your safe" I said running up to him and tackling him into a hug.

"What's going on"? He asked.

"I will tell you when we get home" I said.

We then got into the car and drove hime.

*Home*

We got home and me and Jay walked inside. No one spoke on our home and I have no clue how I am going to expalin all this to Justin.

"Jase" Jay said breaking me out my thought.

"Yeah" I said.

"What's going on"? He asked.

"Well, a while a go I joined back into the gang and before you ask why I did it, it was because I had to keep you safe. My enemies were after you and I had to get revenge on them." I said.

"Is that why you kept going out"? He asked and I nodded.

"Why did'nt you tell me"? He asked.

"Because I thought you would break up with me or hate me" I said truthfully.

" I would'nt have and now you just made our relationship worse. Relationships are about trust and the fact that you did'nt trust be hurt" He said and a tear fell down his cheek.

"Am sorry" I said

"No your not because if you were then you would of told me". He said and walked out the house.

'Fuck' I thought.

_______________________________________________________________________

*12am*

Justin's POV

It was around 12am and I still have not returned home. Jase must be getting worried so I got into my car and drove home.

*Home*

I got home and opened the door when I head Jase.

"Jay". He said.

"Jase, we need to talk"? I said walking into the dining room.

"About what"? Heasked confused.

"Us. Jase I can't be in a relationship with someone that keeps secret for me. I need to be in a relationship with someone that trust me anyway what I am trying to say is that am breaking up with you and the wedding is off" I said with tears falling down his cheek.

"No, Jay am sorry. Please don't break up with me. I love you" He said sobbing

" If you loved me then you would'nt of lied to me these couple of weeks. If you loved me then you would of trusted me" I said.

" Jay, please am sorry. Please can we just work it out" He said crying.

"No, please just go" I said.

"Am so sorry and I hope you can forgive me one day" He said

He then left the house and at the point I just realised that I just lost the love of my life.

Jason's POV

I can't believe we just broke up. I got my phone out and called my best friend Ariana to see if I could stay at her house.

Convo -

A - Hello

J - Ari, could I come over?

A - Yh, of course. Are you ok?

J - I will tell you when I get to yours.

*End of conversation*

I then got into my car and drove to Ari's house.

*Ariana's house*

I got out my car and knocked on her door. She then opened the door.

"Jase, what happend?" She asked concerned.

"We broke up" I said and started sobbing.

She then confroted me and I had just relaised that because of my stupid mistake I lost the love of my life.

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys. Here is another chapter. Sorry for any spelling mistake. I started crying whilst writing this chapter. Very emotional. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

Do you think they will get back together?

I want to dedicate this chapter to my amazing friend @soupunicorn.

You should check out her books

Mines of desires

Lost Forever

Request imagines

Justin Bieber collection of sex imagines.

They are all Justin Bieber fanfiction. Anway love you guys.

Vote and Comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247