Chapter 18

Jason's POV

*Day Justin leaves to go on tour*

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I checked the time and it was 9am. I then realised that today was the day I was treading, the day my baby goes on tour. I took a day off from work so I could drop him of at the airport. I thought I would make some breakfast for us so I got out of bed carefully so I don't wake Jay up and I headed downstairs.

I got to the kitchen and started making some egges, toast and bacon. whilst I was making some coffee Jay came down.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning" he said and kissed me cheek.

We then sat down and ate breakfast silently. It wasn't an awkward silence or anything it was calm and peaceful.

"What time is your jet leaving"? I asked breaking the silence.

"4pm, but I have to be at the airport by 3pm" he said.

"Oh,ok" I said and went back to eating.

"Am going to miss you so much" he said his voice cracking.

"Come here" I said using my hand to gesture for him to come to me.

He then came to me and sat on my lap.

"Baby, am going to miss you too but we will make it work" I said.

"I love you so much" he said and laid his head on my chest.

"I love you too baby" I said and kissed his forehead.

___________________________

*Airport*

Right now I am at the airport saying goodbye to my boyfriends for 4 months.

"Am going to miss you" he said with tears falling down his cheek.

"Am going to miss you too but we will get through it" I said wiping his tear with my thumb.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too baby, so much" I said.

I then gave him a kiss.

"Justin we have to go" Scooter said to Jay.

"Ok"he said.

"Well, see you in 4 months, bye" he said.

"Bye" I said with tears falling down my cheek.

He gave me one last kiss and I watched him walk to the gate. He gave me one last wave and left. I then wiped my tears and walked out the airport and drove back home. 'This is going to be 4 difficult months' I thought.

_______________________________

Well, their you go, another chapter. Please comment and tell me what you think of my book so far and if you have any ideas please tell me and I may use them.

Vote and Comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247