Chapter 35

Jason's POV

"Wh-at? wh-y?" She asked stuttering as she is shocked.

"Because I need to protect Justin. They want revenge on me so to get me back they are going after Justin." I said.

"What are you going to do"? She asked.

"I don't know but I never realised he felt like that. I feel guilty as fuck. I have just been with my gang lately trying to come up with a plan and trying to protect Justin" I said.

"Well, you have to tell him" She said.

"No, no , no. You can not and I mean can not say a work to Justin" I said sternly.

"I can't lie to him. He's my best friend". She said frowning.

"Please don't tell him. I am only doing this because I don't want him to get hurt. I need to do this to protect him from my enemies" I said.

"Fine, I won't tell him" She said.

"Thank you. Can you ring Justin for me and ask him to come home so I could talk to him. He won't pick up my calls" I said.

"Sure" She said and took her phone out of her pocket and dialled Justin. She then put it on speaker.

Convo -

J - Hello

S - Hey. Come home. Jason wants to talk to you?

J - Ok. Be their in a bit.

S - Ok, Bye.

J - Bye.

*end of conversation*

"Well, I should head home" She said and got up from the sofa.

"Am sorry that you can't tell Justin but you understand why right? I said to her.

"Yh, but stop being distant with him because if he comes to my house crying again I will kick your Canadian ass back to Canada" She threaten.

"I won't" I said.

"Good. Then your secret is safe with me" She said.

"What secret"? ???

_________________________________________

Oh shit. Who do you think it was that walked in on them?

Do you think Justin and Jason will make up?

Comment your thought.

Sorry it's a short chapter but I hope you enjoy.

Anyway guys. Today is a special day. It's my birthday. *Happy dance*

I am 17 today. Only one more year till I turn into an adult and I can start to drive.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @miaohbieber because she has supported me through this book and you don't know how thankful I am because when I first started it I thought it was rubbish but she has voted and supported so thank you.

You should go check out her book Mrs Bieber au.It's her own alternative ending to the very loved fic mrs Bieber and I think it's really good.

Also, thank you guys for 5.1K reads. I love you all and hope you enjoy the chapter.

Vote and Comment

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247