Chapter 41

Jason's POV

It's been a couple of days since Justin broke up with me. I haven't left the guest room in Ari's house since then. I don't eat, sleep or drink. I feel as though my whole life is over and I just wish I could be with him cuddling together watching movies but I can't because of one stupid fucking mistake I made.

"Jase, you need to come out. Please come out for at least 5 minutes". Ari pleaded.

"No" I said

"Then open the door" She said.

I signed and got up from the bed and opened the door. I then got back in bed. Ari came and laid down next to me.

"Jase, am sure you and Justin will make up". She said.

"No, he hates me" I said and started crying.

"Aww Jase he doesn't hate you." She said.

"Yes he does because if he didn't then he would have not broken up with me" I said.

"I will be back in a bit ok. I just need to go and pick Jai up from the studio? "She said and I nodded.

She kissed my cheek and left.

After she left I got my notebook that has the letter I wrote for Justin. I opened the letter I read over it.

Dear Justin

Am so sorry for not telling you about joining the gang. I wish that I could just go back and tell you but you have to know that I did it for your safety as you are an international pop sensation and if anything had happened to you 52 million beliebers would be after my ass. Anyway, even though we have broken up I will never forget you. You are my first true love and I will always remember and love you. Am so sorry for the mistake I had made which had cost me to lose the best thing that ever happened to me. As we have broken up know I can't stay here in LA because it brings back to many memories so for that reason I have decided to move to Canada and stay with my brother. Even though you are my ex-boyfriend know I want you to find someone that will make you happy and that wasn't a criminal heartless bastard like me. I want you find the one that makes you happy when you are sad and will be there for you and never hide secrets from you. I love you with all my heart Justin that words can't even describe how much I love you. I hope you have an amazing future ahead of you and if your beliebers ask just tell them it didn't work out. Also, in the envelope their is £20,000. I saved this money up when we first moved to our house. I want you to accept this money Justin. Also in the envelope is a picture of us when we went to Disney land. I want you to keep and remember the amazing times we had then. Anyway, I love you Justin and remember you will always be in my heart.

Love Jason.

After I had finished reading the letter I had tears rolling down my cheek. I folded the paper up and put it into an envelope. I then got out of bed and took my suitcase out from the bottom of the bed. You must be wondering how I got all my clothes here. Well, Ari got all my clothes and stuff for me from his house. Anyway I got all my clothes, shoes and other essentials and put it in my suitcase. After I did that I got my hand luggage bag and put my phone, MacBook and headphones etc in the bag. I then went to take a shower. After I took a shower I put a towel around my waist. I then exited the bathroom and put on my boxers, v neck and jeans. I then put my socks and supras on. I then put my chains on around my neck. 'Well, guess this is it then' I thought. I then took my suitcase downstairs and put it in the dining room. I waited for Ari to come so I could say goodbye to her. A few minutes later she came through the door with Jai behind her.

"Jase, what's the suitcase for"? She asked confused.

"Erm am going back to Canada" I said.

"Why"? She asked confused.