Chapter 32

Justin's POV

It was another boring day where everyone was either at work or doing their own things. Anyway it was about 1pm when I thought I would go and cook some lunch for me an Jase.

"Jason, what do you want for lunch?"I screamed at him.

"Nothing babe, am going out" he said walking downstairs whilst putting his jacket on.

"Where are you going"? I asked.

"Just going out with some of my mates. I love you and I will see you later" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Love you too" I said and then he left.

'Well, it looks like am alone' I thought.

Jason's POV

I hate lying to him but I have to do this for him. I got into my car and drove to the warehouse.

*Warehouse*

I got to the warehouse and walked inside.

"What is it that I had to lie to my fucking fiancé to come here after so many fucking god damn year" I spat at them angrily.

"Well, you see the enemy is after you and Justin" Jai said.

"What?" I said angrily.

"They found you and they are going after Justin because you betrayed them and they want to get revenge" He said.

"How fucking fantastic" I said sarcastically.

"So, what are we gonna do boss"? Joey asked.

I know what I am going to do I am going to regret but but I have to do it to protect my family and friends.

"Am going to get the gang back together" I said.

_____________________________________

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!

What do you think Justin will say if he finds out?

Will the wedding still go on or will they end their relationship?

Comment your thought.

Sorry it's a short chapter but I will try to make the next one longer. Hope you enjoy.

Vote and comment

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247